Wife makes a funny

by DB 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Kingdom halls do resemble funeral homes.
    Basic single story ranch style buildings. Usually with very few or no windows.
    Ironic,
    The (Kingdom hall) is where the J.W.s brainwashed my grandfather into believing that bogus J.W. blood doctrine which lead him to rest in his coffin which was, for a moment, in a (funeral home).
    There is a huge connection.

Deepinthought,
    If you were in front of me right now, I would pound you over the head with the bible you seem to know nothing about.
    Maybe then something would sink (deep in).
    (Deepinthought)??? Yea right.....
    More like,
    (Deepindelusion).

• yumbby
    yumbby

Deep in Thought, I guess you don't have to know how to spell to run a restaurant.

• terafera
    terafera
    This has got to be one of the weirdest threads around. GADS...it's just a joke...if we all
    worked for the government and this was an employees board, the comparison would be
    just a funny as the IRS building looks like a funeral home - they both suck the life out of
    you....pah-rump bump...

Totally didn't not get it about Sept. 11 and the Firefighters... I think one angry person is
    a taco short of a combo plate.

God thank you so much for saying that! I feel the same way... I thought the post was funny and a cute observance between a man and woman driving by a building. Some weirdo talks about Sept. 11th. Hello??? Anybody home??? I dont get it!!

DB, I think it's too funny your wife said that! How honest of her....

• DB
    DB

Thanks terafera, Prisca, and gang...funny thing, out of the threads I have started so far, this one got the greatest number of replies. :)

• Celia
    Celia

I know, I should just give up, but DeepinDodoo seems to have finally understood the joke in the initial post, because he hasn't answered anymore...

Because your personal quest for hall of shame towards others makes you insensitive and beyond compare. To think that to turn a blind eye to human compassion, despite and to compound your debauched sense of reasoning is traveling towards roads less taken by the merciful and publicly human people that make up society.. so as you want to know, yes, you dont have a clue about the sensitivity of others.

Funny, this sounds like something that has been translated from a foreign language with the help of BabbleFish.

• LDH
    LDH

Celia,

Naaaah. What really happened was that I pinned another NYT incarnation, this one named deepinthought.

That is one sick person.

Lisa

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Ceclia: very funny about the babblefish translation....my exact thoughts. It's like they went through several languages then back to English again and that's what came out. I think the person needs to personally reboot their brain...the language portion needs to be defragged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit