Wife makes a funny

by DB 46 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Hmm, let me see if I've got this straight, I'm insensitive because I say the JW's are the cult that they are? If I'm horrible for that you might not want to stick around here much longer because I'm not exactly the only one that feels that way here. Then again, I'm sure others will get as good a laugh at you as I am.

Actually, one more time because you didn't exactly answer the question, how am I ignorant and why would I not be welcome at a funeral? Come on deepinass, just answer the question clearly instead of making broad, fancy accusations.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Will they? Ive yet to think of the firefighter who was a JEHOVAHS WITNESS and think i saw NO ONE at the funeral, and i mean NO ONE who had the gall to think to "speak up and SHED LIGHT about the organization at that time, so you really are a coward at this room.. Your a lonely person, constrained by your own bitterness. I hope you wake up one day and realize that you cant be quiet and hide behind your own sentiments.. Youll die alone and sad one day..

• rhett
    rhett

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24814&site=3

Its obvious you're new here. You didn't even go back and read the threads from yesterday did you? Get your head out of your ass and read some.

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Ive been reading these posts for more than you care to read.. Yes i know the efforts of JWS.. But your obviously not social enough or have the dignity to step up and face Real people in there real faces.. do you shut down your computer and get "involved" as you would soo like "OTHERS" too? or are you just a spectator in the drama, refusing because of insecurties beknowest yourself that prevents you from having a share in the work at hand?

• rhett
    rhett

How is it obvious that I'm not social enough or have the dignity to step up and face Real people in there real faces?
    Actually, I do get out quite a bit. I don't turn my computer off though because its also the webserver for one of the websites I run. I'll be heading out to have lunch with one of my friends quite soon and a little later my wife and I are planning on going roller blading. Then again, you're sitting here arguing with me just as much as you claim I am. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black wouldn't you say? How about you? How often do you get out?

• Celia
    Celia

DeepinThought is so lost in his thought that he didn't get it at all....What has your answer to do with DB's post ?

Would you say that to the family of a Firefighter or Police officer that died Sept 11 at there funeral?? That there arrangements make you think of a Kingdom hall! Think before you speak...

Huh ? What does a comparison of buildings have to do with your rantings ?

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Hmmmm lets see.. I manage a RESTERAUNT.. so that makes me have to deal with people EVERYDAY. I deal with all types.. EVERDAY, so how often do i get out? EVERDAY.. you? have fun rollerblading.. too bad you dont act on your "good sence about the WT ORGANIZATION?" and get out there TODAY and "expose" lol the "evil" ones' ! :) dont fall.. wear protective helmet. dont want to ruin that "enormous treasure trove of knowledge and good sence ruminating in your head'!

• Celia
    Celia

DeepinThought manages a McDonald -- all this fatty food clogs the arteries and less oxygen gets to the brain. Now I get it !

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Celia.. are you kidding?? do you not read what you post? FUNERAL HOMES AND KINGDOM HALLS!!Which i quote friom the original thread::::::: funeral home which is constructed very similarly to many Kingdom Halls. Whats the clue you need? They construe Kingdomhalls which mean jehovahs Witnesses with funeral halls and its a large stretch of the imagination to think so....... To think that A human being "even a JW" to die and be remembered and honered at a "funeral home" and to equate it with another personal bias is disgusting and ireproachable to all who died, no matter what they believed.. I really hope you dont express these sentiments in a public "which means getting away from your computer" room.. You will have alot to live down ...

• Celia
    Celia

Sorry Deep, I don't understand a word you're saying !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit