Wife makes a funny

by DB 46 Replies latest jw friends

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

actually,, its a french resteraunt, its called fine dining where obviously if the first thoughts that come to your mind are MCDONALDS then you cant afford it! :)

• Celia
    Celia

Just so you know,(because obviously you don't know much) I am french, I hate the food at MacDonald, never eat there, or any fastfood restaurant for that matter, and yes you're right, I can't afford going out for dinner in fine restaurants very often, but I can cook, and I don't cook hamburgers or hot dogs !

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Deep,

Just go back and reread. The comparison was about the construction of the buildings, unless I too dummied out. Get along you guys, it's not the end of the world.

However, the only way I would pass through a KH door is if it was sold and turned into a FUNERAL HOME! That's the end of this issue for me.

SUSCARRA

• DB
    DB

Thanks Suscarra, yes, I was merely comparing the building design.

My wife's comment struck me as funny, so I thought I'd post it. I would never want to cause offense to someone who has lost a loved one!

The fact is, she spent alot of time auxillary pioneering, studying her Watchtower for 2-3 hours to prepare for the study, and generally obsessing over her performance of the jw religion. She finally got burned out...and trust me, she is a lot easier to live with now!

• Francois
    Francois

DeepInThought:

I do wish you'd get deep in thought about 1) spelling, and 2) homonyms.

Do not use YOUR when you mean YOU'RE, dummy.
    Do not use THERE when you mean THEIR.
    Learn to spell all words you intend to use.

Sheeeeesh!

Until you do these things, indicating there's something between your ears besides a total vacuum, there's no reason for anyone to take seriously anything you say.

FT

• Celia
    Celia

Thanks for the clarification DB. That's exactly how I understood your initial post, a comparison of buildings.
    I have no idea what got into Deep...

• TR
    TR

Deepinthought:

• Celia
    Celia

Now TR, what were you trying to post ?
    I see only a little red X

• TheStar
    TheStar

Don't feed the dog on TROLL!!!

"We would not refuse to treat one as a brother because he did not believe the Society is the Lord's channel... There should be full liberty of conscience." -- WT April 1, 1920, p. 100, 101

• mouthy
    mouthy

Poor Deep in Thought.My your so angry....DB stated a fact we all (on this list) agree with,
    Go to http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm.
    Maybe you can agree with some on there.
    Have a good day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit