Wife makes a funny

by DB 46 Replies latest jw friends

• DB
    DB

On the way to dropping my wife off at work this morning, we stopped at an intersection near a funeral home which is constructed very similarly to many Kingdom Halls. The following conversation took place:

Me: "That funeral home always reminds me of a Kingdom Hall."

Wife: "Yeah, they both suck the life out of you."

• mouthy
    mouthy

How true...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Good one!! [:D:D]

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D

• TheStar
    TheStar

heheheeee... She DID make a funny!

"We would not refuse to treat one as a brother because he did not believe the Society is the Lord's channel... There should be full liberty of conscience." -- WT April 1, 1920, p. 100, 101

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Very boring topic.. Thats the best analysis you can come up with.. Dont you think your stretching it abit?? Kingdom halls vs. funeral home.. Would you say that to the family of a Firefighter or Police officer that died Sept 11 at there funeral?? That there arrangements make you think of a Kingdom hall! Think before you speak.............

• rhett
    rhett

Deep in though = Head deap in ass. Personally, I would say that to any victim of any tragedy. Why? To warn them to look out for the crazy JW's who prey on people at their weakest.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Your sense of compassion is relative to your blindsided ignorance. You obviously arent a welcome site at a funeraL.. I hope you dont have family.. Oh well..

• rhett
    rhett

Quoting someone else on this board (can't remember who, sorry)
    Hey deep, your proctologist called. They found your head.

Just how, exactly, am I ignorant? Why would I not be welcome at a funeral? Since you seem to know this I'd love to know why.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

Because your personal quest for hall of shame towards others makes you insensitive and beyond compare. To think that to turn a blind eye to human compassion, despite and to compound your debauched sense of reasoning is traveling towards roads less taken by the merciful and publicly human people that make up society.. so as you want to know, yes, you dont have a clue about the sensitivity of others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit