Wife makes a funny

by DB 46 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Wow, I didn't realize I was dealing with some snotty french resteraunt guy. That does explain a lot. I just got back from lunch with my friend Ken. Know what I had? Grilled cheese with chips and a glass of milk. I used to work at the biggest bank in town and executive VP took me out to lunch for saving the company a few thousand dollars with a project I worked on. Could have gone anywhere in town because it was my choice. I had the same lunch I had today. Why? It tastes good and you don't have to deal with snotty people who think they're so superior to everyone else.
    Its funny you should be so concerned about me hitting my head and losing my knowledge. I debate the origin of type IIE iron meteorites based on the oxygen isotope ratios in their silicate inclusions with NASA employees and museum directors for kicks. You, uh, make sure the waiters have their shirts tucked in. I wonder which one of those requires more brain power. Sorry if I'm too low class for you. At least I have fun and enjoy my life.
    I apologize to anyone if I offended you or if you thought I was knocking people who work in the food industry. The guy who I went to lunch with today and his partner are working to get their resteraunt opened as we speak and it seems like its really going to be a fun place where they work hard at. I have no problem with anyone or how they make their money. I just have a problem with people getting snotty about how they do it.
    BTW deepinass, since you're going on about people being able to afford stuff, I still have that half gram of moon rock for $2,200 if you want it. Do a search for NWA482 and see the prices for yourself. Also, I'm friends with the guys that brought that meteorite out of Morocco.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• rhett
  • rhett
    rhett

Just for the record, I thought the original purpose of this thread was rather humerous. I got a kick out of the observation about how they both look similiar and your wife's thoughts.

• DeepInThought
    DeepInThought

me me me me me me me .. how much can Rhett talk about himself in one post and his accomplishements at nasa.. lol who cares actually..lol

• LDH
    LDH

So, I wonder what old NYT is up to these days?

Lisa
    Bloodhound Class

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Deep, I'd hate to be stranded anywhere with you for to long. No sense of humor.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • rhett
    rhett

Hey deepinass, if you make personal attacks on me don't be suprised when I use personal information to defend it. Also, if you don't care, why are you reading it and commenting on it? That seems indicative that you care at least. Jeez, you really are new here aren't you? Certainly showing today!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Getting back to the original topic.....

DB, thanks for the smile. I'm sure there are many JWs who feel the same way as your wife.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Wait a minute. I think I get the connection.

McDonalds Restaurant = Junk Food

Kingdom Hall = Junk Food

There is a connection!

Outaservice (stay alive til 75)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

This has got to be one of the weirdest threads around. GADS...it's just a joke...if we all worked for the government and this was an employees board, the comparison would be just a funny as the IRS building looks like a funeral home - they both suck the life out of you....pah-rump bump...

Totally didn't not get it about Sept. 11 and the Firefighters... I think one angry person is a taco short of a combo plate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit