Who of you ever lied on your field service reports?

by Julia Orwell 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Not me. I didn't want to end up like Ananias and Sapphira. Like Amelia, sometimes I rounded down. Like Ann, sometimes I would borrow an hour here or there against the next month, but most often I would keep track of fractions of hours (sometimes those added up!)

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Back when I was a happy borg, I would round up and I didn't follow the "how to count hours" format the brothers directed us to use. Meaning you start your time when you knock on the first door and stop your time when you leave the territory. I always started my time when we left the KH and stopped it when he got back to the KH...I would also round up! Even if it was 15min, I would round up to an hour....I was a rebel back then too :) hehehehe.

Towards the end, before I stopped reporting, I would just put down an hour even if I never talked to anyone that month. I just didn't care anymore.

• maisha
    maisha

that 25 hrs must have been me!,, lol

about 30% are rubbish,,, towards the last few years i just put down anything.

as long as it was over 20hrs and 30plus mags 10rv and 3-4 studies.

when i think back at the shit we told people at the studies god was i brainwashed..

embarrising.

now that i know the truth how rutherford was funded by illuminati to start the whole thing and

how the power was ripped out of his successors hands by rutherford and how no one can account for the funds

and where they go or what happens to all the income, i could never go back again...

mind you i cannot go to another religion either...

they all rip offs!

the above for any bites.. enjoy.

• vajeni82
    vajeni82

I remember just putting a couple hours down so that the service elder didn't get up my butt about it. I did that a coupld of times. For the last 3 months or so, I didn't even worry about reporting. i had switched congregations & I think they thought the other one was doing it. Worked for me!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

every month for years now. It's like the lottery as to what stats I will pick...

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I think so far I've lied once to avoid having a month with no hours, can't remember if I adjusted for it the next month. But I am still only reporting what I'm doing, even it's a single hour. Needless to say I am not getting offered any privileges. If I'm out on a long break in field service (general rule of thumb for "long" is around 30 minutes), I do deduct that.

• WifeyWHisme1970
    WifeyWHisme1970

I LOVE this! All the things I wanted to point out when I was in! Like the "perfect pioneer sisters" (there are three that I'm thinking of in my old cong) that you find out when you work with them, they would put a track at the closest house to their home, start time, then garage sale shop! I couldn't believe how their elder husbands approved of this naughtiness! I saw so many counting time where my conscious would not allow me at the time. HOWEVER, now that I know it was all a Hollywood movie, I wish i would have signed up to pioneer and played the best actress of the year! I would have ten studies and pay all of them to come sit at the kingdom hall, telling everyone they all want to get baptized! Lol oh the things I would do if I could go back! Thankfully I get to read all of the funnies others were able to do on this site!

Oh and I did towards the end add a lot of time for "preaching" to our baby and our pets silently! Haha

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Our current CO does a house in the road where he is stopping for lunch just before and just after he stops. I've never been out on the work with him but I bet his pioneer plod is super slow.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Is it the time cruisin' around between visits that needs reporting as well?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

No, I never "overstated" my hours nor placements on my field service report.

No, I never pulled the tag off my furniture.

No, I never looked at a woman with impure thoughts.

No, I never masturbated.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit