Who of you ever lied on your field service reports?

by Julia Orwell 46 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

yep. the last 2 years or so I would add one or 2 hours most months. I never was good for much more than 3 or 4 hours a month. I usually was 2 hrs no RVs once in a while a brochure. Almost never places mags. Mostly the tracts which you can't count. I tried really hard not to have RV's. Now looking back, Im surprised I stayed in as long as I did.

• Scott77
    Scott77

When I reg. aux. pioneered, I often used to 'borrow' a couple of hours or so from next month's time to bump it up to the 60. That meant I'd start the new month with a shortfall ... which I'd usually have to make up by 'borrowing' a couple of hours from next month's time ... which meant another shortfall ... I gave up aux-ing. After I woke up and my FS began to drop off and I also stopped counting time, hubby wrote my slips.
    AnnOMaly

Hi AnnOMaly,

You are awesome. What a creative lady you are! For me, I recall not reporting in certain months and was severely criticized.

Scott77

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I was one of those 'by the book' reporters. I really thought we were supposed to preach the Bible's message, so most time I just went out with the Bible and a few tracts. I always began my presentation with a scripture because I really wanted to do it the Bible's way. I'm just that sort of person, even though I saw people counting time for all sorts of things not in 'the book'. Now I haven't been out at all, and although I did one hour in January, I didn't report it. No hours in February, and I didn't report it.

I'm fading...no longer want to be a JW dupe but am still a Bible readin', God-lovin' Christian.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I know I did.....and I was an elder.

HappyDad

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Been doing this for the last 10 months...it occurs more often than realized!

Kool Jo

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

I did, until I realised I was only kidding myself.

CP

• mP
    mP

Has anhone every tried putting in ridiculous hours like 200 or more ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit