No one who leaves "the truth" is ever happy?

by El_Guapo 48 Replies latest jw friends

• fiddler
    fiddler

I made a post on this subject last night and it never showed up.............I posted somewhere else and it did.

Whatsupwiththat!?

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

So a brother randomly drops by my work today. (I work in a 15 stroy building-floor 8) and I get called by the receptionist to go down to the lobby. Long story short, he says that you can't expect Jah's blessing if you don't go to meetings.

I gave the example of Job and Abraham of how people can be blessed by Jah for their condition of their heart not if they were Isrealites or JW's the bro was left stumped. LOL

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

I wish I could say the same but sadly I have no where to go, one of the reasons why I pretend and go to the KH.

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

RobertT, I'm sorry you feel that way brother. I had the same hesitation ALL of my family is uber-spiritual but I have never been happier. I can honestly say that. Is everything perfect? No But my stress level has gone WAY down since I stopped going to meetings. I've had more time to focus on ME and I can see the results.

• RobertT18
    RobertT18

Even if I don't want to go my family will make me go. If I had a decent amount of money, I'd get the hell out and never comeback. The good thing is that I'm saving money and I will be going to Uni soon.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

All my family are uber-Dubs (just a slight cavil El, that ain't = to super spiritual, except in their minds)

But I too have never been happier, never been such a well balanced individual, as since I left the baleful and evil influence of the WT.

Nowhere else to go ? Don't be afraid, the world is your oyster, Robert T

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's funny. People have seen me in places I've never been looking unhappy. Typical JW gossip.

The only reason I'm unhappy is because it was the WBT$ that ripped my family apart.

The WBT$ has made me unhappy NOT leaving a filthy, disgusting, paedophile loving cult.

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

You know, It's hobbile to say this but: I REALLY think that JW' like to see depressed and run down Inactive Dubs! They really get off on the fact that they were able to "bring back" a weak one with there "love"

When they see someone doing well, it really Irks them.

• d
    d

This is true when you tell Jw's that you are doing well it is upsetting to them. they want you doing badly so they can feel better about themselves. In the sense that they feel that they have the true religon .Which is the farest thing from the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit