Just wanted you to know, none of you are intriguing. Rather, you're all quite repulsive.

by Theocratic Sedition 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

So if the question was asked at the Cong book study, then of course the answer is "why no brother, we should never view or read any material that puts down Jah, yada yada yada yada, but of course, as I've said ever since the internet first started when the Dubs were admonished to stay away, if you've been brainwashed to have Jah on the brain 24/7 the first things folks looked up when they got their first computer was Jehovah Wintesses, so they're well aware of the "apostate" sites out their, which is proved here as some haven't made the break yet becaue they're afraid their family would stop speaking to them.

• Glander
    Glander

Anybody want to see my circumcision scar?

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Glander, you are the best!!!

As far as the rest of the discussion.... they can go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Regrets!!!

• therevealer
    therevealer

"Would apostate literature or Internet sites intrigue you or repulse you?"

Very interesting - they have been basically commanded not to look at or listen to such material. If they are obedient (ya know, to mother) how could they comment objectively?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well if they have to ask I figure not enough jws are repulsed.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Guess no one will be answering this question honestly. Especially, those who view the comments on this site. Some will be be sweating like a whore sitting in a church.

• Gopher
    Gopher

If "re-pulsed" means you get your pulse back, then that is exactly what gradually happened to me in the years after I put the Watchtower in my rearview mirror.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Mind control again..... I wonder how many find the WTS literature repulsive?

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

and for our next paragraph we will be asking the question: "are we happy people as jehovahs witnesses or sad people?" (shh i need to hear what i am) someone is going to raise their hand and tell me. oh good its the little twerp guy who married this blonde-bombshell (he got her because he is very spiritual)...they are VERY spiritual people(pioneers ms and all that). but i have been wondering why she keeps trying to get alone with me and watches me without blinking every time i do walk by her....hmmm, i probably just remind her of one of her cousins or something.

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

I was there tonight and also heard all that bologna. What really bothered me was they put the young teen girl in a black choker necklace and put a red strak in her hair. Oh yeah, because that's how "worldly" people look. Anyone with colored hair or a skull accessory are evil and against Jehovah. Gimme a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit