Just wanted you to know, none of you are intriguing. Rather, you're all quite repulsive.

by Theocratic Sedition 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

'young teen girl in a black choker necklace and put a red strak in her hair.'

Seems, they missed the hoop earings. The larger the hoop, the more lascivious she is.

S

• prologos
    prologos

so what has the good of the internet to do with Jeremiah? that is a long stretch of watchtower - weave,

of course Jeremiah was the apostate battling the establishment of his day.

our patron saint--forgot he is pre jesus.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

You forgot we are also gangrenous now too

• mP
    mP

And im going to hell.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I looked at that chick in the picture and thought, "She's had 18 years of indoctrination, so she sure as hell ain't gonna listen to these guys hammering her with scripture."

The implication is she is disfellowshipped because when she appears in another picture complete with baby and dero partner bombed out on the couch, she's looking longingly at a family, a family she must miss because they won't speak to her. Ok, maybe the girl did make some bad choices but teh WTS doesn't have to make the whole rest of her life all about them.

And I think that some people may actually become more curious about apostates the more the WTS rabbits on about them...forbidden fruit and all...and the rest of them develop a cult immune system. I have a friend who won't even get a facebook page because a CO said not to. These are the kool-aid drinkers who will swallow everything said about dissidents.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The Jeremiah book is a JOKE. I can't sit through these meetings anymore.

It does not matter what the meeting, what the topic, or who in the Bible they they are talking about..... the meetings are about the s a m e c r a p every time; your choice of recreation, who you choose to associate with, your attitude towards material things, adjusting your schedule to do more witnessing, how you accept counsel from the elders..... Bla bla freaking bla....... week after God forsaken week.

And to make it worse it is the SAME PEOPLE giving the SAME COMMENTS in slightly different terms.... week in, week out, for the rest of your life inside the walls of the Kingdom Hall.

Then after the meeting we can all pat each other on the back for doing 30 hours in the ministry this month. Somebody please shoot me in the face.

• irondork
    irondork

Oh no she dih-ugh!

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Yep that's the picture. LMAO. Like any SANE person in "hiding" in the congregation would blow their secret cover of their "double life" by dressing like that. And they wouldn't put on that attitude either. Like me, they would smile and nod and appear to agree and go off and do what we want later. :) That's why I hate these pictures/illustrations from the watchtower. SO UNREALISTIC. Just like the big "O" mouths the angels have in the song books. Yeah, we really look like that when we sing. Or the corny cheesy "modest" happy smiley kids sitting around the breakfast table with smiles.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

oh god. they do 'worldly' soooooooo bad.

I hope the poor sister who had to model for that picture was suitably embaressed as well. Lame as.

Oz

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I find it extremely upsetting that a black choker is being vilified here.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with such a decorative item being worn by a sister. In fact, one of our elder's has a 19 year old daughter who occasionly wears something similar, and when it's worn along with her painted-on virtually see-through, long sleeveless & back-less black dress - she looks wonderful! (well, she must do, because everyone looks at her!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit