Just wanted you to know, none of you are intriguing. Rather, you're all quite repulsive.

by Theocratic Sedition 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Not saying that's my personal opinion, but this week's Congregation Bible Study asks the viewpoint question, "Would apostate literature or Internet sites intrigue you or repulse you?"- Jeremiah book, page 70, para 7.

Gotta love it.

I guess apostate sites are like crime scenes. "There's nothing to see here lady, move along."

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I like being repulsive to them, it keeps me from having to shun them in reverse.

zed

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Thanks. I hate you too...

• Mum
    Mum

I am honored. It is not a good thing to have the approval of some individuals or institutions, rather a negative reflection on your character.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Let the repulsing continue......

• Pickler
    Pickler

Hahahahaha.........so funny! Thanks for posting this,

the WTBTS must curse the Internet....all these years of control, rewriting their history.......just waiting to be uncovered by clicking on a link.....haha

• finally awake
    finally awake

Not only am I repulsive, I'm also vile and disgusting :P

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

You forgot about "mentally diseased"!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Definitely mentally diseased, possibly even evil and offensive LOL

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

So if the question was asked at the Cong book study, then of course the answer is "why no brother, we should never view or read any material that puts down Jah, yada yada yada yada, but of course, as I've said ever since the internet first started when the Dubs were admonished to stay away, if you've been brainwashed to have Jah on the brain 24/7 the first things folks looked up when they got their first computer was Jehovah Wintesses, so they're well aware of the "apostate" sites out their, which is proved here as some haven't made the break yet becaue they're afraid their family would stop speaking to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit