Just wanted you to know, none of you are intriguing. Rather, you're all quite repulsive.

by Theocratic Sedition 49 Replies latest jw friends

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

that question is asked with a loaded gun right to the head of the audience. its the ultimate "do i look fat in this dress?" question. THIS is what they are resorting to? LOL

and the poster was right, it doesnt matter what they are studying, they always twist it to talk about entertainment, who you associate with, being at all meetings, doing more in the minsitry, not drinking too much, etc. how anyone with half a brain cell can sit there are not see this is mind boggeling, its so blatant now. they are one step away from paragraphs like this:

What Can We Learn From Ezra?

1. Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies.Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies.Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies.
    Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies. Dont Watch Rated R Movies.

2. Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives.Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives.
    Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives. Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives.
    Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives. Dont Associate With Disfellowshipped Relatives.

3. Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings.
    Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings.
    Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings. Dont Have Large Gatherings.

lol

• likeabird
    likeabird

So for those who actually managed to sit through that, what comments were made and did anyone get recordings of it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your the Same Married JW Elder that Grabbed my Ass..

Now you Wanna Counsel ME?! ..

............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol Outlaw. Oh man.

• whathappened
    whathappened

We are all happy to be rejected by cult members of the Watchtower Society, aren't we.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Miz!!..

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• cptkirk
  • designs
    designs

We make the weekly Top Ten List

• Terry
    Terry

Why is President Obama reading the Jeremiah book

• MrFreeze