My terminally ill friend will read this; please offer your love and support.

by compound complex 58 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi Mike. I can't imagine all the feelings you are experiencing right now and the thoughts. I'm so glad you have Coco by your side. He's a very cherished member here on our forum. I will send messages to the far reaches of the universe for you.

This is a book I find fascinating and many have found very comforting when facing the kinds of things you are. I mean the people themselves and their families and friends. It is written by a pediatric neurosurgeon named Melvin Morse. If it looks interesting, maybe Coco can read it with you.

http://www.amazon.com/Closer-Light-Melvin-Morse/dp/0804108323

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

From one of my favorite artists: Stephen Morath. If you like it, be sure to look at more of his unique and magical paintings. This one is called "Our Colorado Country"

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey Mike, I don't know you, and I do not really know what to say, just as I did not know what to say when members of my family went through what you're going through. My tears wet the paper of the last letter I wrote, and I miss my family members so dearly. You are not alone my dear brother, and my thoughts are with you.

xox

J. Orwell

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

Namaste Mike....peace,happiness and strength.

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Mike, I hope you, as well as anyone in their last moments, are able to look back at your friendships, accomplishments, and decisions and take pride in them. I don't know you but I wish you all the best.

From one stranger to another, please stay strong and love what you did and who you have become. Best wishes.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

"Mike" may you have strenght and fortitude in this time ahead. May you be surrounded by loving friends and family. Take each and every opportunity to embrace the goodness in this life. Let those around you know you love them.

Life, Light, Love to you.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
  • flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit