My terminally ill friend will read this; please offer your love and support.

by compound complex 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I know you will not do this because no one takes my advice....But I had cancer in 1997. I have been cancer free ever since. Because I bought a little thing called Baking Soda which I mix in water twice a day and it cured me. Cancer cannot live in an alkaline enviroment. If you want to die, do not take it but since you are heading that route...TRY IT! What do you have to lose? This will kill the cancer in your body.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

sending you a nice vibes and prayers and good wishes.

• cofty
    cofty

Botz - shut up!

• LV101
    LV101

QUESTION Botzwana -- you continue to take the baking soda? Interesting. I've heard of older generations (I think it was an old home remedy) taking baking soda/water to aid stomach/heart burn/acid indigestion. Know of one who died of pancreatic cancer, eventually, but maybe he'd stopped the usage of the soda for a few decades.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Dear Mike,

I want you to know that you have all my best wishes and affection as you continue on your life’s journey. I know that CoCo’s friendship will also sustain you and I wanted to add my support to his and all the other friends who have your best interests at heart.

Quendi

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dearest Friends:

Please accept my thanks on behalf of "Mike," who, I hope, will be able to manage a trip to the library in order to read your lovely, heart-warming comments. This forum, truly, displays what unconditional, brotherly love is about.

As able, I will post more information.

Love and more love,

CoCo

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Blessings, strength, and healing to you, Mike! We love CoCo so very much. As others have already said, any friend of CoCo is a friend of ours.

I am sorry you are having to cope with this challenge. May I recommend a wonderful cd narrated by Jon Kabat-Zinn, who has worked with oncology patients, teaching them healing meditation. I hope it might be a strength and comfort.

http://www.amazon.com/Meditation-Optimum-Health-Mindfulness-Breathing/dp/1564558827

All the best to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Mike, Every one deserves to be remembered. Coco says you are a good person and that's good enough for me! If good company is any comfort a lot of us will be joining you soon. Here's to a gentle sleep.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Our best wishes to you Mike.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Dear Mike, I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. I'm sending my love, wish I could visit face-to-face with you and Coco.

Hortensia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit