My terminally ill friend will read this; please offer your love and support.

by compound complex 58 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Dear Mike,

It happens that you might leave us. I know you don't want to. I want you to know that if I was there with you, I'd hold your hand and whisper to you, "not yet...not yet...not yet...."

All my love to you, Dear Heart,

(((((((((((((Hugs and Love Mike))))))))))))

Just Lois

• cofty
    cofty

Mike I'm very sorry to hear the cancer has returned. The sense of disppointment after the surgery went well must be dreadful.

I hope you get all the support and care you could possibly want.

I had surgery for cancer last April. I have my first set of tests and scans in a few weeks. I'm hoping for a good outcome.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Mike,

we are all a family and you are our brother. We love you. Please know we are all thinking of you at this time dear brother

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this Mike and hope and pray for your full recovery. Perhaps with your permission CoCo could tell us a little bit more about you and some of the experiences you two have had together. Personally I believe that our lives in this world is only part of the story but a lot of times the stories can be pretty interesting.

I wish you all the best Mike.

• LV101
    LV101

Stay strong and optimistic, Mike -- there's magic in believing. You're in good company with Coco.

Love to you,

LV

• Quandry
    Quandry

How wonderful that you have such a friend as CoCo. You must be a very special person. Please feel the love and good wishes sent your way!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Sending you my best, Mike. Be strong!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Mike, if i could buy you an aged bourbon and sit outside with you and CoCo and listen to the evening I would. To talk about the turmoil, the frustration, the good times, the pain, the fear, the missed opportunities, the wonderful moments, the people you've made laugh, the people you've made cry, the things you can't do, the things you want to do, the things you will do. You're not alone.

mmxiv

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo- My wife and I send our best wishes and love and empathy to Mike at this difficult time. It's good he has a good friend like you CoCo. Hang in there. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• designs
    designs

CC- I hope you and Mike have a good visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit