Anyone noticed a curiosity on the Memorial Invitation for 2013 ?

by EdenOne 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, once again, the people on the left don't seem to be the anointed, but rather pre-1919 faithful Christians.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are the pre-1919 " DOMESTICS " (tm). Christ is their mediator. Not so for the rest, the GB is their mediator. They are the non-mediated, non-prophet, non-inspired, non-stewards, non-children, no special knowledge havin', foreignner/vine-dressers for the GB. Yet somehow they have all the same responsibilities and pay for everything..

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Does the GB view Kenny Loggins as the Messiah?

zed

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

That Captain Janeway reference is hilarious. It is so obvious. You'd think they would have someone look at the picture to see if there are any clear resemblances to known people.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Got mine today too. I'd thought I might tease them by 'spotting' Captain Janeway or something if they came around. I was out the back when Mrs Divergent, being a sport, called out for me to go to the front to 'see beauty' saying the door bell was about to ring. Cryptic, but I got the idea it was JWs.

OMFG.... the two most beautiful, gorgeous, to die for women I've seen in too long ... African, clothes just right (modest, and that was better), make-up, hair - the whole thing. They smiled (brilliant radiance), offered the invitaiton (sensuous timbre with a slight but wonderful accent) and I said "thank you" (sincerely, but not referring to the invitation). As they headed off I said 'I'll get the gate for you', they said 'thank you, bye' and they're off. Gone. Like zephyrs into the wind.

As I recovered from this encounter with perfection, the next pair wanders past: a sour-face leading (I guess an elder's wife) with a non-descript wearing a tent tagging along. Sour-face gets held up at my neighbour's door: he seems to be a born again or something. Blah, blah, blah. Who cares. I might have done my Janeway gag with her just for the joy of seeing her reaction; but I couldn't do anything but be a perfect gentleman with the wonders of nature who did come to my door.

Maybe I have found two perfect reasons to go to the Memorial?

Maybe not.

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

Its funny but when I got a look at the invites for the first time (around a week later then everyone else) the faces was the first thing I noticed! Then when I did show people what I saw, they said they hadn't even noticed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit