Anyone noticed a curiosity on the Memorial Invitation for 2013 ?

by EdenOne 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

Matt. 15;24 I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house

of Israel, is this the group in the top left?

• smiddy
    smiddy

LOL Billy

I`m pretty sure Errol Flynn is their too.

smiddy

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Thanks Pterist for the scripture, which shows how inclusive Jesus was. No mention of big and little flocks, two hopes, governing bodies or seperation into 'classes'. Just all one .

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The group behind Jesus on the left is pre-1919, when the 'faithful and discreet slave' was appointed, while the group on the right is post-1919.

• mP
    mP

Is that Rutherford in gray with the top hat directly to the left of Jesus lips ?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Doubtless the early Christians followed the custom of the time and locality in which they lived, with regard to the wearing of a beard. The Roman custom

was beardlessness. Romans converted to Christianity would very likely

continue in the Roman custom, while converts from the Jewish community would continue in the Jewish custom of wearing a beard.

If early Christians could follow the customs of their time and locality then why do female witnesses have to follow western fashion customs from the forties and fifties and still cannot wear trousers?

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ MOSHE

Rutherford was certainly one that was guided by the " Spirits "

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Haha, Jesus died for a bunch of beardless bastards. Except for Russell. He got to keep his beard.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"I wonder who Jesus's hair stylist is."

I know; who knew Jesus had emo hair, right down to the beard!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am pretty sure the talk invitation is for the Sunday following.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit