Governing Body Member Talking To Psychiatrist About Being In The Faithful & Discreet Slave Delusion

by frankiespeakin 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wayout,

This psyc got be more gentle and patient with anthony after all he's paying for it if you know what I mean. Can't be loosing customers that need more therapy.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So we take a pretend conversation and you decide that I am not pretending correctly in using a psychiatrist who is a bit direct?

I have a counselor who has a master in psychology. She is very direct. But it's your game, your ball, your field, your imaginary conversation. Enjoy.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wayout,

Perhaps in your case they can but I'm sure any psyc that get a GB for client will perhaps use less direct language because they have a much bigger hill to climb. But I'm not a professional and have very little knowlege of what a psychoanlalysis envolve.

• clarity
    clarity

Frankie ....you are awesome! Funny how I hear Morris's

voice as I read your hilarious words!

Please keep going ....

clarity

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AM3: Well you see not everyone has had thier eyes opened to these unseen realities. This makes Jehovah very sad and this is why we need to keep proclaiming the message of God's earthly organization/WT Corporation.

Psych: What about Gerrit Losch failure to appear in court and his claim that he is not a part of or under the control of God's Organization/Watchtower*?

AM3: Well that's just legalese to befuddle Satan's system or theocratic warfare Doc. You see Satan doesn't want God's organization to exist on this earth so he has cleverly used the courts to try and bankrupt us so that the message don't get published for all to hear before the end of the world come and God's new system take complete control of earths affairs.

*Declaration of Gerrit Lösch dated February 4th 2014:https://jwleaks.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/declaration-of-gerrit-losch-4-february-2014.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit