What is the most powerful album that you have ever listened to?

by zed is dead 57 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Gil Scott Heron, the godfather of hip-hop spoken word/music. 'The Revolution Will Not Be Televised' from Pieces of a Man and Small Talk at 125th and Lenox, classics.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Anything by Sade

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Bro some of my favorites that have influenced me not necessarily in this order but in my top 10 list :

Abbey Road - The Beatles

White Album - The Beatles

Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin 4 ( Stairway to Heaven album ) - Led Zeppelin

Fight For Your Mind - Ben Harper

Harvest- Neil Young

Crest of a Knave- Jethro Tull

Catch a Fire - Bob Marley ( anything Marley I like and is powerful )

Division Bell- Pink Floyd

So these are some of my favorites that I can listen to over and over and re-energize me. Peace out bro, Mr. Flipper

• recovering
    recovering

joshua tree by U2

• stillin
    stillin

Tough to choose! Yes Sargent pepper, yes! Floyd! And tommy!

I'll add Paul Simon's Graceland to the collection

• 9.40am
    9.40am

Too many great albums listed here! I've posted this song based on Mother from Pink Floyd's 'powerful' album The Wall before, but see if you think it shows the Watchtower for what kind on 'mother' she is. Thanks Roger Waters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kriMOUaV0

• hellenback
    hellenback

Teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini By Timmy Mallett

• hellenback
    hellenback

Listen without prejudice By George Michael some great lyrics. Sadness by enigma. The Doors & Bob Dylan. I was born in 1967 the summer of love so grew up on the the Beatles, The doors, Jimmy Hendrix, Santana( Abraxus) & of course the Stones. In the late 80s early 90s I love The New Jack swing & also used to go to Raves in southern England. The music & the Experience was amazing. The Loved up Ecstacy fuelded nights were amazing never any fights & met lovely people. I listen to a lot of the chilled stuff now though still dancy but not as hardcore.

• ragnarok75
    ragnarok75

Amazing how many mentions Pink Floyd have

One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Suede.Their two first albums Suede and Dog Man Star really fantastic.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

The Wall

POE - Haunted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit