Is it the GB's plan to NOT explain the nu FDS lite?

by outsmartthesystem 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't think they have a good explanation, and they are hoping they will come up with one. One thing we can be sure of is that the currant Governing Body members are all bible hacks, so any explanation they conjure up will be heavily laden with leaps of logic, wishfull thinking, and confirmation bias, as this is the only way they can support such delusional claims.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Funny a old cartoon comes to mind concerning the Governing Body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW7pITY5Cg

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cedars,

That clip of Lett shows him to be a moron on the platform that opens his mouth wide when speaking for effect. Judging from their bible intepetation they are extremely simple minded very often confussing their feeling with Jehovah's feeling and in effect turning Jehovah into a sock puppet of the Corporations CEOs.

They seem so infantile in their approach to the bible understanding and explaning it, giving new meaning to the phrase:"If you can't dazel them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit."

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

OUTSMARTTHESYSTEM:

While I have no regard for the religion OR its FDS teaching, I think you may be onto something. It is probably their tactic to NOT shine a light too brightly on any of their teachings.

So, they just mention something in passing and let THE R&F do the mental gymnastics.

But, in the past, they have been just as sneaky whether it is introducing "new lite" or snatching something away.

Examples I can think of? The 1995 changed teaching on generation; changing the mission statement in the magazine and changing the questions baptismal candidates are asked right before they are dunked.

Rank & file JWs really DO tolerate a lot of shenanigans! The religion is, truly, an insult to everybody's intelligence.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Just as proverbs 4:18 says........the light shall be just bright enough to leave the rank and file in complete and utter confusion thus ensuring that they will cling ever tighter to us.........waiting.......and waiting.......and....

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Am I missing something here, but what are they talking about this in this new light? What announcements or changes?

• clarity
    clarity

Beth Sarim ..google 2012 jehovah's witnesses annual mtg, stanley theatre NY

>

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

People need to time to willingly swallow a spoonful of shit. Of course they aren't going to lay all their cards down in one shot. You gotta know when to hold em' know when to fold em, know when to walk away, and know when to run.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Damn u honey bucket. I will be humming that song the rest of the day

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

whether they announce it or not,

all the animals will look at the barn wall, scratch their heads and say " i'm sure it said something different yesterday...musta not read it right I guess, coz there is it in writin' n all"...

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit