Is it the GB's plan to NOT explain the nu FDS lite?

by outsmartthesystem 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Along the same lines, "New Scrolls" were invented and inserted into the Witness psyche worldwide, via the Watchtower June 15th 1985, p. 18. par. 21.

In 27 years, these ""new scrolls were only mentioned 4 times in total in all the literature.

Probably unnoticed by more than 7 million Witnesses, the Watchtower September 1st 2012, p.16 dropped the word "new" and said this, " The resurrected ones will be judged, not on the basis of what they did before they died, but on what they do when the contents of the “scrolls” mentioned in Revelation chapter 20 are revealed."

No 'new' scrolls anymore - but they continue with the lie that the scrolls are opened during the 1000 year reign - instead of after Satan is destroyed!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Personally I think this whole thing is about the WTS. getting so much bad info about itself

strewn all over the inter-net, that they made a move to reconfirm who they are and support the implied image

of who and what they're supposed to be.

Are we seeing a start of a growing Reformation of this religions organization from its former established past ?

I think so , don't be too surprised if they drop the Watchtower connecting image all together one day.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

as much as I hate to admit that your speculation is correct it is unfortunately exactly correct. I am exhausted just thinking about the fact I will never be able to have an "intelligent" discussion with a JW about this since none will ever fully know what the BOrg teaches regarding it.

They will say things like: "no, that can't be right" and i will say "look it up" and then of course they won't or they will have nothing clear from which to make a conclusion and the thought will just go away.

I hate that this is going to be how the "new light" sneaks in the back door

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sneaking it in quietly is what they did.

It certainly will never be plastered on the front cover of an Awake or Watchtower.

One must remember for the WTS. to make quite a significant doctrinal change like this, they needed to be carefully Discreet.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

What happened to Don't believe it till you see it in print? My husband also remembers the days gone by that we heard this from the brothers. So now it is listen to rumors and it might be true? Just asking

• trujw
    trujw

I think it will be mentioned most likely late summer or fall. It was done to avoid the lawsuite in Australia. Without Freddie two shoes Fran's they are having problems putting it together and not have more vote with their feet and fade or leave. maybe those assigned to write it are having problems or the Gb themselves are seeing they may have bitten off more than even the chosen can put in print and still make sense either way IMHO something will be said and then the fun begins for us. Whatever is written it will be very vague and shallow with a lot of Greek verb plural type nonsense.

• pixel
    pixel

Calm down people. I think they are going to announce it, sooner or later. Maybe they don't have anything meaningful to announce this year on the DC, and they going to say this.

Also, it would be nice to know in what month they publish the New Light (tm) that they reveal at the Annual Meeting year after year.

• trujw
    trujw

Oh and to add to my comment a lot of words like evidently, clearly and some in the past have believed will be used and jinx pixel

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the GB has recently acknowledged and proclaimed that many of the ones partaking and are claiming to be of the anointed class,

are actually mentally diseased, they therefore deemed it was necessary to place more of a centralized importance unto themselves.

• cedars
    cedars

Phizzy

Cedars ? You were fairly sure they would put it in print early this year, we now have Ragmags with a May cover date and nothing yet.

According to my sources, they actually said at the Annual Meeting that more details would follow in due course.

I guess they never set a timescale, but I have to say I'm astonished we've seen nothing by now.

It either means they're frantically trying to pull something workable together, or they think it can wait.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit