Who plays video games?!!

by DATA-DOG 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Wonka
    Wonka

I'm sorta a gamer. A casual PC gamer that is... The one that I like to get on is an online title called; " War of the Roses".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uutu4WYwunI

Not for everyone though.. = )

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I never passed the 3 stage of MS. Pac-man, but did great with Turbo and Galaga.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I. LOVE. VIDEO. GAMES.

Personally, I play a lot of Pokemon (competitively or just for the fuck of it, depending on what mood strikes me). My fiancee and I are really looking forward to X and Y. We play a lot of other stuff too, and have between the two of us an NES, SNES, Wii, PS2, PS3, XBox, XBox 360, DS Lite, and 2 3DSes. Right now we're playing though Heavy Rain together, and I like the Elder Scroll and Final Fantasy series (as cliche as that might sound)/

Oh, and on the Zelda front, if you haven't already, you should check out 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's in homage to the original Legend of Zelda that's a lot of fun (and extremely difficult).

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I am hooked on the Myst games and right now am in Riven.Also have a Wii and Xbox 360. Boyfriend and I play against each other. I love Zen Pinball on my Android tablet. I am a big kid.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The original Zelda games on NES were awesome, Ocarina of Time on N64 was good as well. Goldeneye on N64 was the best thing going at the time, so many hours spent playing that as a teenager, now I play MW3 online if i want to shoot things. Because of Goldeneye on 64 I still can only play first person shooters with legacy control styles.

I recently downloaded the original Mortal Kombat series and Steet Fighter 2 for Xbox. Mariokart on SNES was good and is good fun on wii, Metroid was good, even if Samus was a girl. . . . . The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is a good game, kinda like the old Zelda games. No legacy control style option though, so it is a bit of struggle for me to play it.

• inbetween
    inbetween

Love games, like skyrim, gothic, mass effect, drago age, but also strategy like total war series...

play on PC and PS3

gives me soo much more than simply watching TV...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

GOLDEN EYE! I should by that for my N64! I still have Pokemon Snap lol! As goofy as it sounds, I still play Yoshi's Story for the N64. I should buy 3D Dot Heroes. I want to play as Sparlock or Link. I really wish that all the old games like Zelda and RYGAR would get cleaned up, HD versions. Just make them harder, re-arrange the dungeons, but don't ruin them. I would love a FF7 remake. That game was the reason I bought a PSX. A good friend of mine introduced me to the game. I was a loyal Nintendo fan until my friend let me play FF7. I used to dream about how to manage my materia and raise my Chocobo's...

If you know what I just said, welcome to nerd paradise!!!

• Skbj
    Skbj

For y'all loving Pokemon/Legend of Zelda type (and myself too) that's how I know you'll love Ni No Kuni here's the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQiyD5zotE

@TheClarinetist I enjoyed Heavy rain very much!

@J. Hofer The last of us is practically the same as Walking dead only the dude's and the little girl are white. But chance is I'll play it :D Love all of naughty dog productions, their graphics are the some of the illest in the industry.

Data-Dog mentioned Ninja Gaiden and reminded me: has anyone played Mini Ninjas? Oh it's the cutest little game, totally sweet for kids to play. You're this mini ninja who has to free the province, the people and its animals from the bad guys.

P.s. I always sucked at Pac-Man I panic....still...!!! :( But of course love all Super Mario ...who doesn't. Last trip to NY in October we went to Nintendo world and stocked up on merchandize.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great Thread DATA-DOG!!! I've been playing video games since asteriods, pong, space invaders, donkey kong, etc etc etc. (The King of Kong is a great video game movie BTW)

Was playing on the Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari, nintendo, Have owned all 3 Playstations!

Am currently playing Resident Evil 6 it is really scary really good.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I'm always behind the times on the latest games (I'm too cheap).

Same here.

I finally broke down a few weeks ago and bought something called Pac-Man.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit