Who plays video games?!!

by DATA-DOG 45 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't but my boys do. Also my 40 yo brother and his wife are gamers.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the walking dead was a really good game, almost old skool point and click style, although i think the decision making doesn't change much of the outcome (the one's you choose to help die either way).

as for GoW.. did you play heavenly sword too? have to dig it out again, i really liked that setting...

• Skbj
    Skbj

I'll have to replay Walking Dead because in this term the main dude died but I got the little girl to live but my friend killed everyone with his choices LOL So I want to play making different choices see what other avenues are there, if there's one where we all live sorta thing.

Yeah I played Heavenly Sword I liked it but GoW I like better because I studied Greek Mythology in school seen that being a JW I couldn't sit during the hour of catholicism in school so I was taught....polytheism ahaha brilliant twist of irony. I made that realization a few years ago that my teacher really sticked one up to my parents with that move :D but anyway I really digged Greek mythology so besides the fighting in GoW I like the settings of it.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

isn't greek mythology so much more interesting than hebrew.. lol... did you play age of mythology? i think it was published some 10 years ago, but i recently installed it again, and i'm still struggling to finish it on "titan" dificulty (i always go for the hardest level).

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Now this is my kind of thread.

Well my husband and I have no life so we have 2 Wii U, 2 PS3, an Xbox 360, 2 PSP's and a PS2.

We love playing games, our favorite right now is an RPG called Monster Hunter, it's very popular in Japan, but here in the States we don't really get the good games on Monster Hunter. We are finally getting a new one for the Wii U March 19th, we have already pre-ordered our 2 games.

The new Tomb Raider is coming out March 5th and I'm so excited for that one. I have been a huge Tomb Raider fan since the first PS1 game.

Some of the other games we play, like my mom said Alien: Colonial Marines, it takes place right after the second movie. The graphics and play isn't all that great but it's still fun. We play Mass Effect 3 online. If anyone wants to play together, PM me for our user names.

We also love Halo, and my hubby just got the new Metal Gear Raising. Holy crap that game it intense!

And yes I am admitting this. I love the first Dead Space game.

We are huge game nerds. We have both our TV set up next to each other so we can play together.

G

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

dead space, huh? talking about horror games, i enjoyed "siren blood curse" and "fear 2" (still haven't finished it because i get the creeps turing around a corner). uncharted (part 1, drake's fortune) has some pretty intense parts too (in that uboot station on the island). another PSN download i enjoyed was "i am alive". also "deus ex", but haven't completed the addon yet.

you'd typically find me on some CoD multiplayer map (preferrably the black ops fork), if i find the time. haven't played for a while though due to work.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Oh gosh that reminds me.

When my husband was playing the first Uncharted and he came to that U boat station and those "things" started chasing him, he started screaming like a girl! I wish I had recorded it.

He was watching me play Dead Space a few months back and he was freaking out bad. Of course since I played this game to death, I knew all the bad parts with things jumping out and I made him jump so bad because I would scream or elbow him right at that moment they jump out at you...it was awesome! Of course he was kind of mad at me

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't play video games much anymore. My brother let me borrow Assassin's Creed. I hate the controls on it. Can never get him to do what I want to. The last video games I got really into was Mass Effect. I used to play all the time but I just don't have that much time anymore.

I still own an Atari 2600, although it is not with me currently. It's in a box somewhere in storage along with about 40 games or so. I still own a Nintendo but I'm in the process of selling it. Mega Man 2 is probably my favorite game ever.

• Skbj
    Skbj

@J.Hofer Yes way more interesting that Hebrew one!! age of mythology, is that the PC game? I think I tried it or something similar but I find those PC games too complex and I think I lost interest. Unless I'm confusing with another one.

@Gojira LOL that's what I thought too when I saw this thread. Tomb Raider...yes how could I forget it! Another big appointment for March...boyyy I'll be busy if there was a service card for this I'd be special pioneer LOL ...no wait a missionary

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Tomb Raider, I haven't played any of the Tomb Raiders since Tomb Raider Chronicles! I think I beat Tomb Raider 2 about 50 times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit