If there is a God why didn't he sign our DNA

by scotoma 153 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

dragon - serpent - seraph (celestial being/fiery serpent/burning ones)

(dragon means serpent; serpent is synonymous in the Hebrew bible for serpah; and seraphs are defined as celestial beings/fiery serpents/burning ones)

The word dragon throws people off because of its modern meaning.

Peace,

tammy

• wolfman85
  • cofty
    cofty
    And then it... he... said: "Don't worry about how I look; listen to my VOICE. You KNOW my voice and you know ME. LISTEN to me." - Shelby

Of course it did.

• cofty
    cofty

Wolfman - is that video supposed to be an object lesson in how to create a strawman?

If it is then its excellent.

• jgnat
    jgnat

AGuest, I do not expect that a trip down your trail would lead me to any structure. No thanks.

Haiti Rubble

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

jgnat I have to say you're one of the most logical believer that I know. I greatly admire you.

MrsJones: "Beliefs aren't truth, they're just beliefs. Nothing more, nothing less."

Most sensible comment I've read on this thread.

Oh and I stand by the above statement I made. If some take offense by it it's not my concern or problem (I will feel no guilt about it), it actually their's.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummmm... your declination wasn't really warranted, dear jgnat (peace to you!), as I didn't actually offer you anything. It's not really within my power to do so, really. I mean, some have that gift - I don't think I do. I just responded to show you how, yes, you WOULD have to dismantle your current beliefs... and why. So, we are actually in agreement there, dear one. That you won't/don't/can't is entirely YOUR choice... and I do not judge you, have any say, or hold any opinion of you regarding that, one way or another.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a doulos of Christ,

SA

• soontobe
    soontobe
    wolf,
    Are those socks drying on a clothing line?

Those look like chromosomes to me.

• soontobe
  • Tater-T
    Tater-T
    Oh and I stand by the above statement I made. If some take offense by it it's not my concern or problem (I will feel no guilt about it), it actually their's.

sorrry, wasn't trying to make you feel guilt... just that... beliefs can lead to consequence...

You are one of my favorite posters

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit