If there is a God why didn't he sign our DNA

by scotoma 153 Replies latest jw friends

• soontobe
    soontobe

Messages in DNA: A Phenomenal Discovery

I’ve been very excited for the last ten days since I discovered this… I’m going to share it here…

Remember a few years ago the furore about “The Bible Code”? If you don’t, then here’s a precis. If you arrange the letters of the bible as a sequence, and then search through the letters, you find embedded messages. The messages are embedded using ‘skips’ (a method of code embedding that is quite genuine). So if you have a skip, say, of 10, then you start at a particular letter, and take each tenth letter. These letters form a short message: a name, maybe, or an event. “The Bible Code” was the popular book based on some previous work that had found these kind of letter-skip messages in the bible – messages that predicted the future – The assassination of Rabin, for example. More recently the 9/11 attacks.

This was concrete proof that the bible was a) written by God and b) unique.

But the Bible isn’t the only set of symbols, or code, that was written by God.

So I had an idea. Perhaps one of the most important in human history.

Take the human genome – its data is published online. As you may know, each triple of ‘letters’ in the genome codes for an amino acid which are assembled into the proteins that make every cell in our body function. You might not know those amino acids also have letters (not all letters: ACDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUVWY – though the remaining BJXZ do have meaning in these sequences so could be interpreted if needed). So if you interpret the the human genome as its amino acid building blocks, you get a vastsequence of letters (three sequences, actually, depending on where you start).

Running this through a custom search algorithm I have developed, I found that God has left even more amazing messages here: in the very DNA of the beings he created in his image. I don’t have time to do all of this, because I have to work my day-job, but I just did a quick test with part of human chromosome 1 and found.

GD MADE ME

Why GD? Well, clearly this is God being very specific. There’s no ambiguity here about which God it could be – only the God of the Jews, the God of the Christians, drops its vowel like that. This is proof beyond doubt that YHWH is responsible for the human genome.

Isn’t that incredible? God’s signature is literally on our DNA, and has been all along, but its only now we’ve developed the technology to read it! With just a few months of studying this (months of time I can’t spare, financially), who knows what else we would find written by God in our genes. Please get in touch if you want to sponsor me to make this amazing scientific effort happen.

Can you imagine how important a discovery this is? These messages have been sitting there, undetected, since creation, waiting for our knowledge to catch up to the point we could read them. We are tantalisingly close to being able to read them in full.

All it needs is your generosity and faith.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

soontobe, very interesting articles. I enjoyed them, but do not be surprised to see some smarty saying they are a strawman.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Not yet. - AGuest

GD MADE ME - soontobe

Hate to break it to you, buddy, but you are limited to A, C, T, and G.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Well, people DO more often tend to hear what they WANT to hear... versus what is true... so I can see how that would be.

If only there was someone on the forum who was a perfect example of hearing things.....

• tec
    tec

You really ought to check your sources better, EP... your source for the whole abyssing thing has lied to you (or simply seen/heard what they WANTED to see/hear)

Cofty, you can skip what you don't want to read, right? I do if I don't want to read something. Not too hard to do.

peace,

tammy

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Hate to break it to you, buddy, but you are limited to A, C, T, and G .

That's a Base 4 number system! We build up our whole alphabet digitally with just Base 2. Just 1 and 0! That mean's the DNA code is four times as dense!

Messages in DNA: A Phenomenal Discovery

I’ve been very excited for the last ten days since I discovered this… I’m going to share it here…

Remember a few years ago the furore about “The Bible Code”? If you don’t, then here’s a precis. If you arrange the letters of the bible as a sequence, and then search through the letters, you find embedded messages. The messages are embedded using ‘skips’ (a method of code embedding that is quite genuine). So if you have a skip, say, of 10, then you start at a particular letter, and take each tenth letter. These letters form a short message: a name, maybe, or an event. “The Bible Code” was the popular book based on some previous work that had found these kind of letter-skip messages in the bible – messages that predicted the future – The assassination of Rabin, for example. More recently the 9/11 attacks.

This was concrete proof that the bible was a) written by God and b) unique.

But the Bible isn’t the only set of symbols, or code, that was written by God.

So I had an idea. Perhaps one of the most important in human history.

Take the human genome – its data is published online. As you may know, each triple of ‘letters’ in the genome codes for an amino acid which are assembled into the proteins that make every cell in our body function. You might not know those amino acids also have letters (not all letters: ACDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUVWY – though the remaining BJXZ do have meaning in these sequences so could be interpreted if needed). So if you interpret the the human genome as its amino acid building blocks, you get a vastsequence of letters (three sequences, actually, depending on where you start).

Running this through a custom search algorithm I have developed, I found that God has left even more amazing messages here: in the very DNA of the beings he created in his image. I don’t have time to do all of this, because I have to work my day-job, but I just did a quick test with part of human chromosome 1 and found.

GD MADE ME

Why GD? Well, clearly this is God being very specific. There’s no ambiguity here about which God it could be – only the God of the Jews, the God of the Christians, drops its vowel like that. This is proof beyond doubt that YHWH is responsible for the human genome.

Isn’t that incredible? God’s signature is literally on our DNA, and has been all along, but its only now we’ve developed the technology to read it! With just a few months of studying this (months of time I can’t spare, financially), who knows what else we would find written by God in our genes. Please get in touch if you want to sponsor me to make this amazing scientific effort happen.

Can you imagine how important a discovery this is? These messages have been sitting there, undetected, since creation, waiting for our knowledge to catch up to the point we could read them. We are tantalisingly close to being able to read them in full.

All it needs is your generosity and faith.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You really ought to check your sources better, EP... your source for the whole abyssing thing has lied to you (or simply seen/heard what they WANTED to see/hear)

Says the person that claims the word dragon can totally mean a celestial man. Really, if you are going to keep up with the BS, you need better quality BS.

Dismissed.

• cofty
    cofty
    Cofty, you can skip what you don't want to read, right? I do if I don't want to read something. Not too hard to do. - Tammy

I was talking to Shelby.

• tec
    tec

I guess you didn't check the etymology or the original meanings/synonyms, etc, for the word?

Not sure how you can dismiss something without actually looking at it - because it is all there; its not hidden - but to each his own.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

I was talking to Shelby.

Obviously ;)

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit