verybelated intro: Tylin

by Tylinbrando 33 Replies latest jw friends

• gorgia
    gorgia

Welcome Tylinbrando,

Thank you for sharing your story. What a brave person you are, and a wonderful, caring father.

gorgia

• Pickler
    Pickler

Welcome Tylin, thanks for sharing your incredible story.

sadly it seems these crimes are more common than any one knew.

others like blindnomore & crazyblondedeb.....

you guys are all heroes and I feel humbled by what you have achieved.

I also believe that this issue has the potential to destroy the WTS, it cannot be ignored.

Love to you & your families, thankyou again for telling us your stories, I know it must be painful, good luck to you all

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

She wouldn't be here today had you not been there for her. You both are heroes!

If this were Facebook, I would have "liked" Blindnomore's comment.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome Tylin. Sorry your family has went through these things. One day the evil Watchtower will fall.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Blindnomore and CrazyBlondedeb, thank you for sharing. Since our case began there have been 3 others from my circle of acquaintances and area that have come forward with their abuse issues at the hands of the organization. Brick by brick.

• DNCall
    DNCall

We drove by the Cartinteria KH yesterday on the way to SB and thought of you. Thank you so much for an overview of your life. Continued success!

• Glander
    Glander

Tylin My wife and I were married in the Quarintina St KH in '64 we moved from SB in '72.

Best wishes to you and your family

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks for your story. Can't wait to hear from your wife! Please keep us updated on the trial. California courts seem to be particularly just when it comes to punishment of child abusers. I closely followed the Gilbert Simental trial in the news and burst into tears upon discovering that he was sentenced to 45 years to life for doing much less than what was done to me by my mother's husband many years ago. Laws are catching up to these creeps and the organizations that hide them.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/161205/1/Convicted-Molester-Sentenced-to-45-Years-to-Life-Simental-in-Murietta-CA

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for your story Hope all goes well with the case.... They need to be shown for what they are....EVIL!!!

• perfect1
    perfect1

What an amazing story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit