verybelated intro: Tylin

by Tylinbrando 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thanks Tylin. So sorry for what your family has been through. All too common. The Mrs family was from down your way. Keep up the fight.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome Tylin to you & your family. So sorry about all of yuor traumatic experiences.

I was just watching a Youtube video about a case, and was cheering when Judge Dickerson would not let them use the 'Clergy confidentiality clause because of that AWAKe article

Youtube video of that case:

http://youtu.be/Dk6PBkFEeEI

Glad you & your family are out and doing better. Peace be with you in your journey.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Your story is amazing. Your daughter is indeed very courageous. So glad that you are "out," have found love and that your children have a father who teaches them to think!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello Tylin, Thank you very much for sharing your story with us, with me. What a time you have had and yet you are so very fortunate (as you have mentioned) You've and your daughter have come out of a nightmare and are making such positive strides. So so very well done, I hope you both get that and celebrate that.

I wish you all the best with your future and may your daughter continue to bloom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit