The huge impact the JWs have out in their door knocking --- May 15, 2013

by RayPublisher 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Great captions, thanks for the laugh, RayPublisher!

Did the guy (really a JW) taking out the trash have to get an official dispensation to sport a day's worth of stubble?

Sadly, I give it about 50/50 odds that it's actually make-up/Photoshop stubble.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I got a good laugh when I read CoCo’s thought. It reminded me of a situation that came up some years ago. A few Witnesses who had parts in the district convention Bible drama wanted to grow beards so they could more closely resemble the characters they would portray. My understanding was they also promised to shave them off once the convention was over. Their request was rejected out of hand and furthermore, they were told that if they grew a beard their assigned part would be given to someone else.

The picture of the sanitation worker may very well have been some stock photo which The Watchtower got permission to use. I can’t see the Brooklyn Pharisees relaxing their “Bible-based standards” one bit for even something as innocuous as a staged photo for any of their publications.

Quendi

• man oh man
    man oh man

I think we have a bigger impact on the economy while sitting at the donut shop and pumping gas for the pioneers!

• minimus
    minimus

c u l t

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Wow that kid is so worldly! I mean, he has a skateboard......clearly the demons land surf board of choice. His clothes are slightly large on him, the hat is not quite square on his head, and (gulp).....is that a hoodie!

Quick little girl run before he decides to make you his!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Field service is nothin' more than a apology tour

" I'm sorry that I caught you at an inconvenient moment "__________Reasoning Book page 20

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The main impact is the #s on their time slips

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They are all looking at them because they are fascinated to see the "pioneer walk" with their own eyes.

Yes, people dressed-up giving the appearance to be walking but in reality just remaining in the same place.

Rub a Dub

• erbie
    erbie

Compare and contrast the Ministry brother with the garbage collector.

What an evil organization!

He may not shave but at least he's doing an honest days work instead of swooning along like a dandy flaneur.

Ahh...the possession of leisure is a wonderful opportunity...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

No skater kid would have such a ridiculous plaid shirt. They are really out of touch ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit