Misquotes, Lies and deception in Watchtower Publications

by jwfacts 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Though the WT uses quotes to misrepresent (and/or misquote) what others wrote, the WT sure didn't like it when others (according to the WT) misquoted and misrepresented them. See http://www.strictlygenteel.co.uk/tracts/kn7.html for examples of the latter during the year 1940. Notice to what great lengths the WT responded to misquotes and misrepresentations of others (according to the WT) of the WT.

• zachias
    zachias

Why did the wt ask for early wt CD libraries to be destroyed?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Why did the wt ask for early wt CD libraries to be destroyed?"

A pertinent question zachias ! they also asked for much of the early literature to be destroyed, and on one occasion asked us to return copies of a book to them, obviously so they could make sure they were destroyed ! What these books contained was so embarrassing to "God's Spirit Directed Organization" !

And yet if you had cast doubt on any of this stuff when tit was current, you would have been Drummed Out of the Org !

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Just about all of the JWS religion is full of Misquotes, Lies and Deceptions which were propagated by literature proliferation the WTS published.

The Watchtower Corporation has a history of false prophet apostasy and because of that it certainly would not be Jehovah's organization, it belongs to those sinning men who started it and continued to sustain it.

Those unrighteous men lured and coerced people into sharing their inherit sins with others, then calling them their brothers and sisters..

• LV101
    LV101

Rocket - sorry the trackpad (touch/mouse) on my fossil MacBook Pro is worn out and I hit 'Like' one too many times.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

All of this was such an Eye-opener to me when I first left, thank you JW Facts , Paul Grundy ! What stuck in my mind was a phrase that someone used about this issue " If you have The Truth, you do not have to Lie about it " !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit