May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

11:00 ish:

"Millions of dollars are REQUIRED each month.. to finance the colossal kingdom work... that is being supported... by this Organization in some 239 lands"

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Hahahaha👉 Outlaw☑🐸
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Sickening, absolutely sickening!!

But every cloud has a silver lining, and the silver lining in this dirty black cloud is that many J.W.'s are going to watch this evangelical TV broadcast and see it as no different from any other money-begging religious parasites who have their own TV shows.

Well done Stevie boy - you & your 6 buddies are doing a great job of reaching J.W.'s hearts - and breaking them!! Keep up the good work!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Can someone post JUST the "Donation Song" at the end? I can't skip to it like I would like to. Like if someone could upload just the song to Youtube, then post it here.

I totally agree with the one poster above and I've seen it like this for years even as a child: Money and help only flow one way in the cult, from the bottom up! Only the beatings and crap flow downhill....never any support or help back to the rank and file who donate the time and money to begin with! Whenever YOU need help, you are "fed" the company line, "Trust in Jehovah. Jehovah provides. Wait on Jehovah." Funny, Christendom's churches usually provide immediate assistance both physically and financially. I've gotten it myself, out of the blue, while both of my parents were terminally ill and dying. Didn't even ask for it. I got ZERO out of the congregations my family attended for 25+ years. They couldn't be bothered. I got so much support from my mom's worldly co-workers and my so-called "Worldly" family that I was floored. JW's were utterly USELESS. Couldn't have cared less. I started voting with my wallet when I was 10 years old. That was the last time I dropped anything into the box with the slot. In retrospect, that was the year of the beginning of my "awakening" from this looney cult.

The freakin' BALLS these charlatans have to get on jw broadcasting and beg for money like this, after they known to be worth billions of dollars, after purchasing millions of dollars of real estate in New York, Florida, the UK, etc. After selling off god only knows how many properties around the world and raking in millions maybe a billion USD. After fleecing the Congregations of everything in their savings except a measly $5000.00 USD, then demanding they keep "donating" the same amount month after month??????? Incredible gall and audacity.

When these beatings fail to rake in the desired amounts of money, I foresee them finally enacting a tithing structure like that of the Mormons or other denominations. It's right around the corner people! Any day now, SOON!! Wait and see. The death by a 1,000 lawsuits has begun. They are slowly bleeding, hence the begging for even more money. Greedy, self-centered, turds!

• pixel
    pixel

"Jehovah's money"

Disturbing words.

Is that the Dollar that he uses? I guess he too "works for the money".

And if it is the Dollar, what happens when he sees "In God We Trust", is that him or who?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Often a member of the GB will be heard saying: In spending "Jehovah's money", we have to be more careful than we are in spending our own money

Do they have any of their OWN money?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Wonder how much the governing lames donate , out of the donated money.....what low life lames ! ! !
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Just remembered another quote -

"Someone could attend a KH for 20 years and not donate anything, and we'd (the GB) never know - but Jehovah would!!"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Wing Commander...Amen! I agree, once the monies start to dry up they WILL set up tithing. It's funny, years ago (probably over 30 yrs) I told my husband if they ever started begging for money I was outta here. Wow...how ironic, they are steadily begging for money and I'm "outta here!"
  • pixel
    pixel
    Crappy, crappy song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit