PERSONAL BELIEFS GET YOU BANNED ALSO WHO REALLY CONTROLS THIS FORUM

by NuttinHoney69 36 Replies latest members adult

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have not been banned. No member has any right to be here. We are all here at the owner's indulgence.

This place is full of anger sometimes. The broad spectrum of belief never fails to amaze me. You have no right to post your viewpoints here. Unlike others, I avoided your threads for the most part. From the few I did read, I believe it is your conduct, not your views that are the problem.

If you want to come back, it would make sense to start being nice to Simon in pms and emails. Some times must pass.

When you abuse your membership here, it distracts from your larger message about the Witnesses.

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Let's agree to disagree

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

multiple accounts are not allowed, the moderators decisions are final, not Recovery PT 9?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I KNEW we hadn't seen the last of Recovery!

Funny, there are a plethora of different beliefs here. Simon allows Christians to post, just as Atheists. He lets JWs post, just as Spiritists. I'm sorry Recovery, but you were not the first JW apologist to come here. There have been many. And almost none of them were banned.

It is being verbally abusive to others that will get you banned. It is insulting people and their mental health that will get you banned. It is not following the forum rules that will get you banned. Not your belief system.

We are a lively group and have many different understandings here. And sometimes they get heated. And that's ok! But we also know how to show mutual respect while disagreeing. Something you may want to learn if you would like to have relationships with a wide range of people in the future.

• wolfman85
  • Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

What is funny is that many of us have even disagreed with Simon over many issues. Yet he's a gracious guy and doesn't kick people off just by arguing with him. This is HIS site. This isn't ours. Simon could decide to shut it down tomorrow, and none of us have a say.

I think Simon was more than accomidating to you, Recovery. He warned you over and over again. He asked you to stop your abusive behavior and comments. Yet you wouldn't. THAT'S why you were banned. I've had many heated discussions over the last year I've been a member. And I was never banned. Other JW apologists have had heated conversations with us, and they were not banned. Why you? Maybe you should look at the four fingers pointing back at you as you point the finger at the mods here.

Final example: Rick Fearon. He is an ultra "apostate". Yet he was banned. Why? Because he had a difference of opinion? Because he expressed himself? No. Because he became verbally abusive and attacked others. And he refused to honor the site guidlines. Stop playing the old and tired JW victim card. You are not being persecuted for your beliefs. You are being banned because you create multiple accounts and posted simultaneously on them. You attacked the personality of others. Were absive and discrepectful. You. Not Simon.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Christ Alone..

It`s "Lulu4YouYou" in another incarnation..

I`m laughing because Simon left the thread up..

So Lulu can look Stupid for the rest of Eternity..

Be careful what you Wish for Lulu..

LOL!!.

.......................... mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

the Scientologists (another cult) are truely the people who run or own this website...

Meet Simon

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Ah...ok. Another crazy. I guess she's not going to like my Rick Fearon example then...

Same thing though. Multiple accounts and such. Maybe I should create a few other accounts and then I could have other "me's" that agree with me!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Ah...ok. Another crazy. Same thing though. Multiple accounts and such.....Christ Alone

Yes it`s another Crazy..

Simon was Outrageously Patient with him..

Finally,enough was enough..

He`s since created multiple accounts..

Expecting his Bizarre Behaviour to be Accepted..

......................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit