PERSONAL BELIEFS GET YOU BANNED ALSO WHO REALLY CONTROLS THIS FORUM

by NuttinHoney69 36 Replies latest members adult

• Simon
    Simon

Wait, if I'm a scientologist then where is all my money?

And Nichole Kidman.

Keep the money, just send me Nichole. Ooh yeah.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Oh my goodness! What a ridiculous post! There are plenty of opposing views on this site. Why do you keep coming back to harrass and make yourself look foolish?? Surely you must have better things to do with your time. There must be other forums where you can go, and if not, why not set up your own? Then you could make the rules and say whatever it is you feel the need to say.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Another one bites the dust! You suckered yourself into getting banned!

Simon, or anyone here, have nothing to prove to you.

Goodbye!

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Why do complainers use all caps? It makes me think of a person losing an argument who then starts shouting as if this makes their argument any more valid. We all have bad days but when a poster is consistently rude and obnoxious then they need to go. Simon, thank you so much for maintaining this forum as a place of respectful dialogue and diversity of beliefs. - Leslie

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

This is the top te for Jehovah's Witneses and ex JWs to discuss, debate, support and vent. It is great because it is moderated and not allowed to be taken over by extremists who don't respect others. I have never seen anyone banned for a viewpoint, only because they did not follow the rules, so if you were banned, there is a reason. You would probably be welcomed on Topix, as they have no rules.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I like Terry's idea. Maybe we could set up a scoring system like Olympic ice dancing, so many points for using all caps, so many points for calling other posters names, so many points for complete lack/misuse of paragraphs and punctuation, etc. Every post would be accompanied by its current score on the crazy meter.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

It's easy to see what put the "nut" in NuttinHoney.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit