Am I the only "witness here besides the admins?

by TheOnlyRealWittnessHere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Watchers comments are very telling.

One one had he/she basically says that the deciding factor as to weather or not someone is a servant of God, is weather or not they believe the governing body of Jehovahs Witnesses is a group referred to in a parable as the "faithful and discreet slave". I am sure Watcher basically assigns these people an extension of Jesus authority in scripture?

Then not one page later the same person says they do what they want, and don't have to listen to the same group.

You can't make this up.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

When you say "negativity" do you mean openly discussing the faults, failings, lies and hypocrisy of the WT leadership?

This is a forum where people can freely speak and share their own thoughts. That's actually a POSITIVE thing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

comet, a real Witness, to put it in a nutshell, is one who believes that the GB is the FDS.....a watcher

Village Id, I'm here because I want to be. The Watchtower is not the master over my faith. Jehovah gave me free will and I use it.....a watcher

So..

A Real Witness believes that the GB is the FDS.....But.....Doesn`t have to listen to them.....???!!!....

You don`t have a Clue what a Real Jehovah`s Witness is..LOL!!

• the comet
    the comet
    a watcher16 hours ago
    comet, a real Witness, to put it in a nutshell, is one who believes that the GB is the FDS.

So you believe God is directing the gb? On all decisions? Some? Allowing them to be wrong? Directing them to be wrong? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or snarky, I once believed in god directing the gb. Just curious as to your thoughts.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is theonlyrealwitnesshere still here?

Must have thought it was a "real" witness hangout, as opposed to a "fake"witness hangout.

• a watcher
    a watcher

comet, I believe Jehovah is directing the GB on most of their MAJOR decisions.

But I also believe that He allows them to be wrong on some things so that they will learn (humility) from their mistakes.

This seems to be how Jehovah interacts with those who He puts in positions of responsibility.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

I am a witness, too.

only recently had a wake up call, I'll wait a while, see how I can handle still being a witness but not believing their main doctrines / rules: 1914, 144000 anointed, not every believer partaking at commemoration, reporting hours, shunning people, not celebrating b-days etc.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@a watcher

the problem is, it looks like the GB is not learning anything from their mistakes.

It looks to me as they are more proud lately, not more humble ...

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Does anyone read the context of the verses about the faithful and discreet slave?

Jesus asks a question

Describes two possible courses of action -those of a f&d slave and those of a wicked slave

Jesus says at the second coming it will be proved if the slave was faithful or wicked, or it will be proven who was wicked and who was faithful

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It looks to me as they are more proud lately, not more humble ...

Since when were any of them graciously sincere and humble ? , they are and always have been arrogantly deceitful and maligning in their proclamation that god had chosen them as the FDSL. and no one else, in spite of most of them being amateur bible theologians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit