Am I the only "witness here besides the admins?

by TheOnlyRealWittnessHere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Not that your rubbing it in...
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

TheOnlyRealWittnessHere, there is SimonSays and a watcher. There was InsidetheKH who decided to fly away recently and from long ago the was Renaia who was the best troll ever. Let's see if you measure up to her.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group who worship God the right way according to the Bible! EXCEPT when they know they're anonymous. At that point they can go online and visit "apostate" websites and express their genuine inner attitudes.

Has it been mentioned what a huge bag o' hypocrites the jw's are? As in, What the congregation don't know won't hurt 'em!

Marina

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    "Bag o' hypocrites" LOL
  • a watcher
    a watcher
    RealWitness, there are less than a handful of real Witnesses here, me being one of them, and the admins are not Witnesses.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

a watcher,

"RealWitness, there are less than a handful of real Witnesses here, me being one of them, and the admins are not Witnesses."

And the question that all real Witnesses never answer is, "why are you here where the Watchtower bans you from going to?"

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Civil War

Jumbo Shrimp

Random Order

Act Naturally

Only Choice

Real Witness

• cha ching
    cha ching

Good one, Pete...

• the comet
    the comet

RealWitness, there are less than a handful of real Witnesses here, me being one of them, and the admins are not Witnesses.

What is a real witness? someone who is active and reports time? Goes to meetings? Doesn't visit apostate websites? Believes witness doctrine is actual truth? Watcher, what is the answer?

• a watcher
    a watcher
    comet, a real Witness, to put it in a nutshell, is one who believes that the GB is the FDS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit