Am I the only "witness here besides the admins?

by TheOnlyRealWittnessHere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i am a witness going thru the motions....the only reason i still go to the cult meeting is because of my wife. whom i love more than life it's self. and she knows fully how i feel about the meetings and cult.

i pray everyday that the scales will drop from her eye's and that she will give herself to JESUS!!!!!!!!!

• a watcher
    a watcher
    Village Id, I'm here because I want to be. The Watchtower is not the master over my faith. Jehovah gave me free will and I use it.
  • PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Welcome, it's been less than a year since I started to seek answers regarding all the teachings that change twice a decade or sooner (the Generation Overlapping is what got me thinking). The hatred of all the key players in the Kingdom Hall and their treatment of the poor and mentally ill really got under my skin because many of the Jehovah's Witnesses elevated by their ambitious power seeking madness trampled over many good friends to secure a slot where they could play the prince over their brothers and sisters!

Welcome to a website you can share your experiences with, make sure your skin is tough because you will need it so your feelings are not easily hurt! Welcome friend!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the only real witness------

oooo kay

so how many fake witnesses are there on here ?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I'm a Witness, just getting ready for the meeting. There's plenty of us out here, but unfortunately we see the flawed teachings and even the deceptive quotes the WT has used to prove it's points and can't leave yet due to fear of being shunned by our families.

PM me if you want to talk matey, I'm not df'd, still in good standing, ex elder, happily married etc...

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

I am "in" the truth too, I was on the sound desk today at the meeting as well lol.

Skeptical about it all, but what can you do?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I used to be a "real witness", then i discovered that i had been lied to all my life and i'd had my head up my arse for 40 years, ... if you discovered you'd lived your whole life with your head up your arse wouldnt you want to remove it and smell some fresh air for once?

The freedom is awesome.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

A Watcher, its not very faithfull OR discreet to sign bibles ( when god supposedly is author) for goverment ( ie, the worldly rulers) officials. Whats your opinion? Cheers

• oppostate
    oppostate

@"a watcher"

So if you say you are a "real witness" because you believe the GB is the FDS then call yourself a Governing Body Witness or a Faithful and Discrete Witness or a We-Keep-Selling-Bullshit-As-Truth Witness. But if you really "witnessed" for God and Christ, for Jehovah and Jesus then you'd be calling yourself a "Christian".

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Gustv cistern was my favorite "real witness".

As for me I am still active, but I no longer believe that 7 men in New York are the fountain of youth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit