What's in your handbag?

by usualusername 35 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

Hi People

In all my life I have only looked in a womans handbag once. It was close to looking at the Arc of the covenant. Since then I have vowed never to do it again.

Would you mind fulfilling a fantasy of mine and telling me whats in your handbag?

UUN

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby has to be under extreme duress to go into my handbag. If he needs something out of there he'll bring the bag to me so I can find it.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

3 wallets (one for credit cards, one for ID cards and one for change), 2 sets of keys , 2 pens, bus pass, 2 see through palstic bags (one for kleenex, tic tacs, hearing aid and batteries, comb, MP3 player, cough drops, meds and chapstick and the other had an agenda, book for notes I might need to make, handicapped parking permit, stand for my e-reader) and an address book.

I have recently discovered the joy of not having to hunt around in the bottom of my bag for what I want. The see through pouches are great. And if the bag tips over I don't have everything rolling off in all directions.

Because I use a wheelchair when I go out I am very fussy about my purse. What I want is hard to find so I have started making my own purses and they will have the clear zippered pouches that I can snap into place on the inside of the purse.

What I don't have is the kitchen sink.

• besunny
    besunny

my wallet,some makeup,a hairbrush a lot of receipts and some loose change and thats about it

• SophieG
    SophieG

UNN…Should we be worried about this fantasy? LOL!

Hmm…Let’s see:

One wallet which doubles as a mini purse. I can chuck the big purse in the trunk and just carry this if I want to go out somewhere.

My psychedelic make-up bag

A mini purse for personal/ mini toiletries and girly stuff

My (ever present) journal

iPAD..

iPhone

…all crammed in a Guccisima! LOL!

I learned to put things in little carry alls and wallets. I think my purse is pretty organized, it’s not too big because then I would be adding shoes to the list J

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wallet, nail file, pen, checkbook (completely unused - who writes checks anymore?), kleenex, little bottle of the alcohol gel stuff for cleaning my hands, mints, spare glasses

I think that's it -- if it's urgent I can actually go and look in my purse.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Everything except the kitchen sink

when I don't take my purse, I tuck what I need up in my " girls "

And that includes: keys , kleenex , change purse, lip balm, cell phone

ID and snacks

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

junk, wallet, receipts, keys, and occasionally money

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Money, credit cards, months of old receipts, out-of-date coupons, a couple of stamps, mints with lint, keys, phone, kleenex, wipes, pen and pencil, small dog-eared notebook, lipstick, mirror, solid perfume, nail file, comb, diary, fluff, bits ...

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

A hard wallet to block rfid, half used kleenex, a perscription bottle with one pain pill and one anti-anxiety pill, Wisps toothbrushes, small bottle of mouthwash, fuzzy socks (I always take off my shoes), hair brush, a month's worth of receipts, junk mail and maybe a good novel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit