What's in your handbag?

by usualusername 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Oh, I forgot -- I have a moleskine in my purse. NOt sure how it's spelled, though.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Wallet, two different colored lipsticks, tiny brush with mirror. Much change on the bottom. Too many receipts and to-do lists.

I try to clear it out a bit for work.

I purchased a beautiful, vintage-type Coach bag with a cute tassel. If anyone knows how to break the habit of preparing for a military expedition with one's bag, i would love to hear.

Cheap nail files. Fashion tape. Fold-up umbrella. Cell phone, iPod. Hand santitizer. Hand moisturizer.

It adds up quickly.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ooh, lots of stuff... A purse (wallet), some make up: lippy, blusher, eye shadow etc. tissues, pain killers, mobile phone. Then, electronic cigarette, keys for home and car, chewing gum, diary, pens, pencils, specs.

Loz x

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Comb, purse (i.e. wallet if you're American), tissues, notes in a zip compartment, diary, moleskine, pens, tickets, a paperback book, keys, ID card.

My phone and I can't be separated, and it lives in my pocket.

• Glander
    Glander

This is a gender specific topic on a public forum.

I have contacted the ACLU, the GLBST lobby and others to investigate the blatant discrimnation and sexual implications of handbag contents. Men who don't carry handnags are being discrimenated agin'.

I feel hurt and violated as a male.

My wife would kill me if I looked through her handbag/satchel for a toll bridge dollar even if I was late for a dental appointment.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Glander, don't feel left out, Men have carried bags scince the beginin' of man

• MsD
    MsD

I've got plenty of shit in my handbag. Oh and when your a mom there's even more crap in there too so you don't even want to know what mine looks like!

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Wallet (cash, credit cards, driver's license, receipts), keys, cell phone, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, Tylenol, checkbook, pen, change pouch, Leatherman (attachments: screwdriver, corkscrew, 2 knife blades, scissors, file), 2 lipsticks, lip gloss, mascara, compact, tweezers, nail clippers, sunscreen, comb, asthma inhaler, and a Turkish blue bead to ward off the evil eye.

Sorry you asked?

• clarity
    clarity

Wasblind ......you can carry a cellphone in your "girls"

Wow!!!!!!...

Ìn the last 10 yrs ...no purse!!!!!

No purse at all ....just a small wallet in my pocket,

no lipstick, no comb, no pills, no gum, no sore shoulder!

How freeing is that!

clarity

• finally awake
    finally awake

Wallet, pair of gloves, wall charger for my work phone, calendar/planner book, Kindle, laptop computer, mouse, keypad, power supply, mousepad, business cards, work phone, personal phone, ink pens, pencils, notepad, envelope for papers to shred, several active case files, an envelope full of stamps, measuring tape, tweezers, lip balm, earphones, USB drive, hand lotion, mirror, a nail file, and a pair of nail clippers. I carry that bag with all that stuff every single weekday. On weekends or at night, I don't even carry a bag most of the time - I just shove my phone in my bra and go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit