What's in your handbag?

by usualusername 35 Replies latest jw friends

• soiledumpling
    soiledumpling

Finally awake. How do I put this subtly? You are a liar!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Due to "bad" shoulder I rarely carry a purse and when I do it's doll-sized and holds slim leather business card holder (contains bank/credit cards, ID, medical card, 2 coupons and 2 receipts); cell phone; pen; calcium chews, readers, ear buds, few packs of Splenda. Usually, I just shove the biz card holder and phone in my pocket, with keys going in another.

Hubby, on the other hand, carries a modern "briefcase" (a black shoulder travel-type bag that holds files, wallet, mail, personals, and more) during the week, that I can barely... and so rarely... lift. Were I a swearing woman, I'd swear that thing must weigh 10-12 lbs.!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• Pickler
    Pickler

Wallet, sunglasses,

many lip glosses :) always trying to find the perfect shade.....also about 100 hair slides/bobby pins (long hair!)

iphone

receipts which must be hidden (also in the back of my car!)

sweets (for emergency sugar hits) & nurofen plus, tampons

thats it, but.....like everyone else, no one is allowed in my bag, so if ever I had something to hide that's where it would go!

• Pickler
    Pickler

My bag also has the GOOD HEADPHONES!!! The ones no one else is allowed to use!!! They are like gold! The ones that don't hurt your ears & cancel outside noise :) I love them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wasblind ......you can carry a cellphone in your "girls"

Wow!!!!!!...______Clarity

Yea !!! I keep my phone on vibrate so my girls get a good work out

• finally awake
    finally awake

Soileddumpling, I assure you I'm not lying :) I don't work at a fixed location, so everything a person would have in her office must travel with me. Some things stay in the trunk of my car until I need them, like the roller bag with my printer, paper, envelopes, and extra ink cartridges. I also have a file box in the trunk. I don't take that car to the grocery store because there's nowhere to put the bags.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Earphones - yeah I forgot I had those too - to plug into my phone and listen to music.

• Glander
    Glander

My wife learned the hard way that carrying her cell phone between her "girls" was causing the batteries to fail due to the humidty. Not a joke.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Wallet, keys, lip gloss, anti-bacterial gel(also know as holy gel) iPad, iPhone, iPod, 2 pairs of sun glasses, hand lotion, mints and my book by Jenny Lawson - "Let's pretend this never happened"

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Finally awake, your bag is related to the Tardis, right?

Return of parakeet, I knew there was something I've always wanted! A Leatherman! I'd forgotten about those! I DEFINITELY want one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit