What's in your handbag?

by usualusername 35 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I rarely carry a purse(handbag). Most of the time my wallet and my keys go in my coat pocket. If I'm not wearing a coat, then my bank card and my keys go in my jeans pocket.

If I do carry a purse though, then it has my wallet, years old receits, some makeup, pens, paper, business cards from wherever and whomever, hair bands and elastics, sunscreen, bandaids, restaurant candies, loose change... and whatever else has been lost in their for years at a time.

Peace,

tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

My wife learned the hard way that carrying her cell phone between her "girls" was causing the batteries to fail due to the humidty. Not a joke._________Glander

That sure ain't a joke . Now I know why I have to charge my phone often. Thank you

• l p
    l p

2 wallets with cards money receipts etc

tampons

baby wipes

nappy

nappy bags

toys

sons school work

letters from school or wherever

bills

pens

NSW health policy directives in case i ever need them for work - not sure why i carry it there

phone

tissues used and new

make up

nurofen

other stuff im not even aware of

may bag is heavy as a brick

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I have all the regular girl stuff, but the most important thing I have is the copy of the three year criminal restraining order against my ex. It's a beautiful thing to not have to deal with him in any.

• finally awake
    finally awake

chariklo - my bag is the size of a small overnight bag and weighs probably 25 pounds fully loaded. I have to be careful on stairs because I'm so unbalanced.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

chariklo: " Return of parakeet, I knew there was something I've always wanted! A Leatherman! I'd forgotten about those! I DEFINITELY want one! "

With the Leatherman, I'm ready for just about anything.

I could deliver a baby with the stuff in my purse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit