New Girl

by excitesinceredetermination 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Sent you a reply hon! :D

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi excitesinceredetermination, The simplist way to send OneStepOut93 a PM is click on the preceeding link or her screen name above her avaitar, and then click on the "Send Message" link on the top navigation bar. To read message sent to you, click on the envelope at the top right near your screen name. Good luck with the JWN PM system, because sometimes you need to reload a PM to be able to read it.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Aloha, ExciteSincereDetermination,

It is lovely to have you with us. Sounds like JW's, 7 1/2 million, minus one.

Welcome to the first day, of the rest of your life.

Just Lois

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome! Glad you found your way here!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome. New too. Take it slow, don't get too worked up. It's going to be okay. Hang in there.

• excitesinceredetermination
    excitesinceredetermination

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Thank you too ABibleStudent for the help on the messages, and I'm watching the video as we speak. Looking forward to hearing the rest!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome here, a hiding place from the wind! I too saw and experienced the lack of love in the KHall, glad you found this place.

I too was introduced to the cult at an early age, and remember birthdays and Christmas, I am happy to have faded away from the constraints and loveless place and introduce my kids to birthdays and Christmas after they have missed out for a number of years.

• Borges
    Borges

Welcome!

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Welcome. I'm a born in - technically inactive, but not DF/DA because all the family is "in". I've been through the humiliating elders meeting where I was charged with being an apostate - they had no witnesses, no evidence, found me GUILTY anyway - but I got a private reproof. Weirdest thing I'd ever seen and I was an elder for 6 years. Any questions you have about how things work - what to say or not say - feel free to ask. That's what we are all here for. If you don't mind my opionion .... I would be careful with ideas of "right religion" or true religion. These are things that can drive you mad. If you believe in God still (which I do) it is easy to recognize that NO religion is "right" or "true". Men always screw it up. Be good - Do good - That is the way to worship God. OK - soapbox over. Hope you find peace in all your life and welcome again.

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Welcome excitesinceredetermination! I'm glad you found this place! Awesome name btw haha!

I'm in the same situation as you too. Born in. Physically in but mentally out and working on getting completely out of the cult.

I also agree that this forum is a great place to voice your opinions and views on anything JW related especially knowing that the org. is against it. You'll find all sorts of people here from unbaptized studies to former bethelites and elders.

Another site that helped me a lot was jwfacts.com. You might've heard of it since you mentioned that you've done some research already but it's still a good site to check out. Some advice on using this site? Umm idk really just be yourself I guess and start topics on anything that you find interesting.

But anyway like OneStepOut93 feel free to pm any of us if you'd like! It's nice to get to know others out there who are going through the same things in life!

Again congrats on finding JWN and welcome to the board!(:

OneDayillBeFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit