New Girl

by excitesinceredetermination 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

EXCITESINCEREDETERMINATION- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. You are among friends

• andys
    andys

Welcome I am a born in and been out for 2 years, its been the most awesome time of my life after leaving, I love celebrating the holidays which has taught me alot, this will be my second year celebrating the holidays but also very first time where all the holidays has had real meaning, Christmas this year has taught me about how its a time when family and friends get together, this year i celebrated the holidays with co workers since all my immediate family are still in but am hooing that they all wake up and find out the TTATT.

• excitesinceredetermination
    excitesinceredetermination

I am very appreciative Flipper for your kindness! :)

Thank you for letting me know Andys what you are still up against in the same area with holidays and family It is absolutely my favourite thing to be surrounded by family during the holidays...all of the warmth, glow and hustle of eating & reminiscing. Someday soon I hope too. *Sigh*

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

Welcome ((hugs))!!!!

Hey thanks Freelife!

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find lots of information and support.

I have appreciated thus far your posts that I have been able to read; The Greatest Show on Earth (great book, but I haven't been able to finish it quite yet!) and even the spell check tip for Google chrome, I needed that one. ;) Thank you for all that you do Cofty!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome Excite! Take your time and make the best choice for you and your happiness! You will know what you need to do to make your life fulfilling.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Welcome excite! On Tuesdays we have tea and cookies! If your intent is to fade or remain in, the best you can do is learn from our mistakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit