Imagine if the GB called you in for questioning

by nolongerconfused 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Glander
    Glander

Diest - " Punk when a gun loving republican tells you that you have gone over the line it is best to listen... "

I think this was referring me. Just to clarify a couple of minor points- I am not a gun lover, don't own a handgun. I have not been a republican for a few years.

I am, generally speaking, a conservative.

All's well. No shooting in the face talk is best.

• ambersun
    ambersun

I would take a STACK of Watchtower and Awakes from the 1960s that directly affected my life and the lives of my peers, by instructing our parents to put pressure on us to forget about higher education or getting a career and just go out knocking doors, because armageddon was coming soooo soon that anything other than full time pioneering was a complete waste of time. No iffs or buts about it. We were told this as FACT and our parents were constantly being told to put pressure on us to do what was expected of us. Whatever they may say, it was NOT a matter of personal choice!!

I would point out to the GB that we are all old aged pensioners now, and armageddon did not come as promised. Therefore, will they please explain to us how they have the audacity to call their organisation "The Truth" as this was quite clearly a blatant, deceiptful lie in order to ensure they had another generation of young willing free labourers peddling their literature at no expense to themselves.

I would also draw their attention to articles in the magazines and recordings of talks during the 1960s and early 70s creating hysteria among the rank and file, resulting in many of them selling their homes and giving up jobs, using the money to live off as they spent 'the remainder of this system' preaching full time. Years later these same families were struggling to cope when the system had not ended and their savings had run out. I knew several of these couples or families personally. Many are now dead.

The GB may say that these brothers were 'running ahead of the organisation' and they were not encouraged to do this, yet the cleverly worded articles and talks aimed at instilling fear and urgency into these vulnerable and brain washed people more than suggest otherwise. The GB of the time knew exactly what was going on yet did nothing to stop it! They must have been laughing all the way to the bank with all that additional free labour.

That would just be for starters

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Glander (Deist) - I don't live in the U.S.A. Don't follow U.S. politics (and always avoid those threads), so haven't a clue what you're talking about.

If I'm being told not to be so negative about the GB (Which I suspect I am), then I'm sorry I can't. They deserve to face justice Punisher style. If it wasn't for them and their disgusting laws I wouldn't have had my family broken up.

No apology here. I know I'll never get justice against them unless I'm able to do it myself......not much chance of that......I don't plan on visiting the U.S. any time soon.

I agree with akafreelife!!

• OnTheWayOut
  • thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I would ask them, "Where's my money, I want every last penny back you lying toads?"

Peace

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

AmberSun>>>>>The Watch Tower Society are life killers and they do not care. They are Egotists, Psychopaths and there is a new name out there for these types, Magnificiant Bastards .

I feel like an insignificant child that no adult wants to listen to.

Wake up, wake up World. Do not listen to the Governing Body. They are in it for themselves. They only want to use you and discard you. They feed off the lives of others, without a care.

Do not give your soul to them.

LoisLane Looking for Superman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit