Imagine if the GB called you in for questioning

by nolongerconfused 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'd ask them for the names of the other perverts in their paedophile ring just before I spray them with bullets.

• Glander
    Glander

punko - Poor choice of words. I understand the emotion but that is a no no thing to say.

• Diest
    Diest

Punk when a gun loving republican tells you that you have gone over the line it is best to listen...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Over the line? F*** that! If ever a group of old bastards deserved to be shot in the face it's that bunch. The world would be a much better place.

• haboob48
    haboob48

Since this is something that would never happen............I would walk in and introduce myself and........ my friend "DEXTER", he will be spending the day with you, you might want to cancel any meetings you have tomorrow! (hopefully everyone gets it, Dexter from the show..oh ok)

hb48

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

as Dexter would say they "DESERVE IT".... they are the Two Witnesses aka" the Doomsday Killers"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"It would be unscriptural for me to have anything to do with any of you as the Condi case has demonstrated that you are bad association."

Then I would turn and walk out.

• andrekish
    andrekish

I would ask them the same as I ask every scientist or religious person I come across......why do I keep getting images in my head of events that later happen?

And I'd ask them about God.

Then I'd ask God about them.

Then I'd be confused.

And I'd ask them 'When did the Creator put you lot in charge?'

And.....'Do you actually have any idea what you are doing and what effect you are having?'

And 'Would you all like to buy some nice ties to go with those silly suits you keep putting on?' (No wonder witnesses have such a hard time on the doors....

when you all look like detectives.

• akafreelife
    akafreelife

I would physically maim them for all the misery they have caused in my life and others lives. I don't normally condone physical violence especially agains old f_ckers but they deserve it.

• flipper
    flipper

NOLONGERCONFUSED- I'd just tell them they are all hypocrites and bitch-slap each of them. Then turn around and walk out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit