Imagine if the GB called you in for questioning

by nolongerconfused 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• a watcher
    a watcher

I would ask each of them to describe their anointing experience :-)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Great! I have quite a few question for them ...

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

how is your position any different from the Popes?

• trujw
    trujw

I would ask them what I ask JW's at my door. Can you with just your bible show me 1914? and then I would read Deut 18:20-22 and ask them what church they think this applies too.

• trujw
    trujw

I would ask them what I ask JW's at my door. Can you with just your bible show me 1914? and then I would read Deut 18:20-22 and ask them what church they think this applies too.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

I would offer each one of them a chance to get on a wrestling mat with me. They would say, "You're a 6'5" 235 pound 35 year old triathlete, former college wrestler. It wouldn't be fair." Then, I would say, "Wait, your Gods anointed. You have the power of God almighty behind you. How is it fair to me? O yeah by the way the only way to tap out is to admit your full of sh1t and the whole thing is made up on national television." How much fun would that be. Snap Crackle Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a hint. I love arm bars. I think I could have all of them admit it in under 60 seconds each.

Probably 245 I get a little pudgy this time of year.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I would ask them if they wanted it in the left ear or the right ear.

• label licker
    label licker

HAHA! I would ask them when they are going to appoint another four dicks (sorry dicks, even they have a use) to their elite group and call themselves the apostles. Oh, wait a minute, they can't for the apostles weren't annointed till fifty days after the last supper. I see new lite coming our way down the road. It will be you don't have to be annointed and now the apostles are annointed again cuz Jesus said so when he gave them the bread and to eat it.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

"... may the High King of Glory permit you to get the mange."

(Thanks and apologies to James Stephens, "A Glass of Beer")

• AGuest
    AGuest

Easy-peasy. I would say:

"NOT that I'm judging you, because I'm certainly NOT... but I'm curious. Given that my Lord said, "Woe to you, SCRIBES and PHARISEES... HYPOCRITES, you:

"Shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.'"

and...

"You devour widows’ houses and for a pretense make lengthy prayers; for this reason you will receive judgment more abundantly.'"

and...

“You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a subject for Gehenna as you yourselves are!'"

and...

“You have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness."

and...

" You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel."

and...

"You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean."

and...

"You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."

and...

"You say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’"...

can you tell me, please, how YOU gentleman plan to get out of the judgment of Gehenna? Again, I'm just curious. 'Cause I'm thinking it's got to be one helluva plan."

Yep, that's what I would ask 'em.

Peace!

A doulos of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit