To circumcise or not to circumcise?

by srd 39 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"snare & R The eye has self-cleaning features, that the (sometimes too narrow) folds of the Big P have not"

Guess what......

What a coincidence- all primates have foreskins....

Phimosis is not that prevelant, (dependant on age and genetics) and this is the only reason why it will be done, but then circumsicion is STILL not the first line of treatment via surgical procedure due to its condequences. In the uk it is considered a last resort to phimosis. The first surgical attempt will be "de-stringing the banjo" - not the correct medical term, but you get the idea.

Why on earth do you think a god would create a foreskin that you feel is too long for its purpose? Before you give an answer, remember that the NT then stopped the practice of circumsicion.....I guess you have an explanation for the length of the reccurent laryngeal nerve too ?

PLEASE read this page before sending an answer we have all dismissed and heard a million times before.

http://www.historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=15

• Nambo
    Nambo

http://www.circumstitions.com/Sexuality.html

Whilst American Women might consider a cut Penis looks better, I wonder how many of them have experienced both in order to compare which one actually feels better?

There are mechanics involved that are lost on the cut Penis, the above site does give feedback from both men who where cut later in life, and women who have experienced both.

Something perhaps along the lines of comparing a dry broom handle inside you with a rolling, undulating living wet thing.

From a mans perspective, exposing the glands is a deeply erotic thing, like the difference between being clothed and fully naked, you really get the sence of what God had in mind when he prefigured the circumcision of the heart with the circumcision of the flesh, a delightfully exposed nakedness that the cut man can never experience.

• Glander
    Glander

Glander is the name. Glad hander, not the same.

No dark place to sleep . The shelter peeled from the keep.

One eye open on the watch.

Waiting for the call of duty.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And of course women should all get breast implants and lazer their pubic area because men in some cultures find big boobs and shaved pubes more appealing, they "look better".

Glad to see this thread finally moved in a more sensible direction. I mean, who could ever say anything against bigger boodies and smooth, hairless. . . . . . . I was so afraid it was gonna get stuck on male circumcision issues.

Doc .

• Pickler
    Pickler

Girls like it? In my generation (40) all guys were circumcised, so as a girl it's all I saw.

My son (15) is not circumcised, neither are any of his friends, so presumably the girls of his generation will be used to uncircumcised penis's (Peni?) I don't know what's plural???

By the time you see a guys penis, you generally like a lot of things about him, circumcised or not wouldn't make a difference (unless you were a complete idiot).

Nambo, thanks for explaining difference in sensation, I learned something new.

• prologos
    prologos

snare&racket. re : phimosis the "too narrow folds" that "prevent self-cleaning", or any cleaning:

Loosening the strings of the banjo, or widening the opening by surgery might help, but please do it with full anesthesia.

Use the same again for the full circumcision. Does the full procedure remove all those good nerve connections to the brain? not quite.

we heard of the tickling toe of the leg-amputee, and there are more nerves to the fore scin than to the fore foot.

CC just might take orgasm to nooo heights.

May be many of our ancestors had Phymosis and they opted for a free-er LIFE via the KNIFE.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@Diest(sp?): You don't think that mankind would be better off without the constant drive towards pleasure-seeking? Think of all the rash actions and decisions that stem from people's biological urges. Only by advancing to a less emotional state will we be able to survive as a species and avoid doing more harm to our environment. If circumcision lessens the enjoyment of sex, that means it probably lessens the addictiveness of sex; how can that not be a good thing, in a dangerously over-populated world? The originators of the practice made a choice to put hygiene, and later sanctity, above pleasure. We should be moving forward in the same direction if we're going to consider ourselves a progressive species.

• Diest
    Diest

Odd how America has one of the highest rates of circumcision and reports the highest number of sexual encounters per year. I guess your logic if flawed apognophos.....Perhaps you could move to vulcan and get a less emotional group of people.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Now you get it!
    In seriousness, though, isn't female preference a valid argument for the procedure. I recall reading a journal article on this which found that it was American women who most frequently caused the decision to circumcise their sons -- the implication being that they themselves knew what they preferred and didn't want their sons to be at a disadvantage. I'm not seeing why their judgment is faulty.

You don't see an issue with conforming to what OTHER people may view as attractve AND undergoing a surgical procedure WITHOUT your consent?

I knew a girl that underwent a procedure to "reduce" the size of her vaginal lips because some twat ( pardon the pun) said that they "turned him off".

She lost quite a bit of sensitvity and, according to her, never has been able to enjoy sex since then ( no, her and numbnuts are NOT together anymore).

Sad part is that her "lips" were not that big nor unattractive at all.

There is a danger in duing any surgical procedure to please the opposite sex, a very real physical AND mental AND emotional one.

There is a danger when a parent decides what his/her child MUST look like to be attractive to a mate of the parents generation and society.

Where do we stop?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

In utero plastic surgery. Just kidding. Obviously, in the future, babies will be designed by selecting which genes of the parents to activate or correct. I don't honestly see a problem with the idea of a world of supermodels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit