Were you popular in your congregation or district?

by Emery 55 Replies latest jw friends

• scotoma
    scotoma

More like "notorious"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Only with the ladies...

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

In my former circuit I was. Since I have been labeled as a "bad attitude" by my former BOE not so much.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Teenageinsider,,you have a PM,,sorry for late response,,thought I sent a PM yesterday or day before,,but in checking it hadn't gone through.

• andys
    andys

Since I am socially awkward and was the last kid choosen in high school in line, was also unpopular growing up as a JW, I was in the borg until 32 years old and was only invited to one dance, also I was told once by an elder that the reason why I don't have no friends was because i was spiritualy weak but I can say looking back that statement by that elder put up a red flag subconsciencely.

Life after the Watchtower is 100 times more better and socially I have a much more better understanding, the Watchtowr caused me to have what I call a "social blinders" but now that my blinders are off I have made friends and go out some weekends with my friends and either sing Karaoke or dance, I am the life of the party:)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I merely lived in the reflected glory of my presiding overseer Dad.

I didn't know my first name was Paul until recently. I always thought I was ''XXXXXX's Son!''

Oh yes, this for me too! I was X's daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit