And yet another new member.

by AMO 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BlindersOff1
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, AMO. I was never a Witness either, and I ended up married to my JW! I am accepted here, and they treat me as one of their own. It is good to get an "outsider's" perspective once in a while, even if it is to say, "You gotta be kidding me!"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome

• clarity
    clarity

Hi AMO.....

by all means come on board, we'd love to have you here!

>

You saved yourself a whole lot of grief, with that person.

As nice as she was, if you ever had children with her ...

those kids would be very messed up! Sorry for your pain tho!

>

I hope you stay with us, as long as you feel like it......you can

just walk away... no shunning involved!

c
  • flipper
    flipper

AMO- Awesome first post ! Like the way you communicate. We'd love to hear your opinions on various amounts of subjects for sure. I'm sorry to hear about the demise of your relationship with the JW woman, however it seems you were kind of expecting it - but it still hurts, I know. I'm one of those folks you mentioned who is being shunned by 2 of my adult JW daughters, and yes it does suck. I hold out hope they will someday come to their senses. At least my adult son is out of it and we are tight. Look forward to hearing more from you friend. Hang in there

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome it is always nice to get a fresh perspective.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

AMO - Err umm, the girl is probably still liking on you. But she can't answer your texts or calls. She knows that when she requests reinstatement the first thing the elders are going to ask is "Have you had any contact with him?" and "When was the last time you had contact with him?" And she needs to be able to say "he sent me some texts but I deleted them." You know her as as person, do you see hope that she will one day leave?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • lost1
    lost1

Hi AMO from another non JW aethiest who made the big mistake of falling for a jw, got heart broken, then got totally shunned literally overnight blah blah blah. Some amazing people on this site and some of the storys make me feel very humble and some very sad - but some have a brilliant sense of humour(outlaw) but I still come here and have even given some advise by pm so as a certain big supermarket says, every little helps!! Will hurt for a while but will get better!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome. I mean it.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit