And yet another new member.

by AMO 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AMO
    AMO

Hi guys & girls.

Though you can sit back down in your seats now, sorry but not a jw, never have been & NEVER will be, am a totally happy with athiest life, lol.

Started lurking here about a year ago, started dating a jw woman didn't i, i here the face palms, lol. lucky for me i found this site while trying to find out more about the jw's very early on & knew exactly how this was prob going to end. But i thought what the hell lets see where it goes. In the end her concience got the better of her & she went to the elders, have not herd a word from her after her jc meeting, that was nearly 2 mouths ago, tried to call & text her a couple of time to see how she got on, never got a reply, seems i am now the victim of a shun, never mind hey. I will go through the full story next time some one posts with an unbeilever dating a jw thred.

Over the last 12 months or so i have laughed and cried with some of the storys here, my hart truly goes out to you all who are stuck in somthing you can not believe in any longer but for verious reasons can't brake free. I can't begin to imagine what it is like for some of you guys. The shunning of family and freinds is so sickining to me ( shake of the head).

Iam asking, if its ok with you guys if from time to time i can put my 2 pennies worth of comment in. I would like to give just a little back of what i have taken over the last year, even if just 1 of my comments ni some small way helps some one here it will be worth it to me.

Thks

AMO

• Splash
    Splash

Welcome AMO,

I look forward to hearing your occassional comments.

You're not the only non-JW here!

Splash

• St George of England
    St George of England
    have not herd a word from her after her jc meeting, that was nearly 2 mouths ago, tried to call & text her a couple of time to see how she got on, never got a reply

That was a close call, you don't know how lucky you are!

Welcome.

George

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Welcome, AMO, from another non-jw occaisional poster!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome.

It is lovely of you to join us and sympathise with our struggles.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome, put in your 2 cents or more!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hey AMO, welcome to the forum.

My guess is that the elders told her if she wanted to stay a JW she had to cut off all contact with you. Probably why you haven't heard a thing. Sorry to hear your story...I get why posters always tell the non-believer to RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN when it comes to these kind of relationships.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome AMO, that was a close call! It's sad your ex has her mind being controlled as it is.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome! It would have been nice if she gave you an explanation. 'I had to choose between god or you and while it was close god won!' That would have put a bounce in your step!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit