What is the most out of line / disturbing experience you have seen from Circuit Overseers?

by Poindexter Lionel Humperdique 52 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what CO was that Punk? I could swear they get a cut of these deals involving quick builds , KH re furbs, because the shoddy standard of workmanship,which always needs rectifying,overinflated cost of the land makes me wonder!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jooksman -

what CO was that Punk?
    I don't like to give names out but <<< Charldon Johnson >>> Hilite the spoiler!

Those wankers also said they'd have a CO's flat and lie to the council that it was just a janitor's room. I grassed them up to the council. 3 years on and they still ain't built the hall

• label licker
    label licker

In pioneer school I had a co tell all of us that the co's are here for ONLY the elders, ms's and pioneers. That's it. If we have a problem with the elders to come see him.So we did and he said at the beginning of the week to just hang in there for there changes coming with our hall and by the end of that same week he said get it when you can and gave us two congregations to choose from so we left. At the annual pioneer meeting we had a DO that said the reason why all of us were here was because we were way more spiritual than the others that weren't pioneering. That was my first meeting and last! Since when was spirituality based on hours and comparisons? Then there was a co that was asked to leave an apartment building and he yelled back at this poor woman "when I'm done with this woman then I'll leave, you got that?" Then, he has the nerve that week to say from the platform how when asked to leave, you would leave quietly. He was also the same one that didn't turn down a waterballoon fight at parties held in public parks.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Most CO's are high on themselves and their "great role" that God Jehovah is using them in. This is refelected mostly in how they treat the elders when they are there, occasionally some will allow their true selves to be seen by the R&F.

They are usually simonized by the biggest ass kissers on the body (usually the coordinator and secretary) and only listen to these ones when asking about the congregation. These are also the same guys you see giving parts on the Circuit/Special and District assemblies , the COs believe every word that they say. If you are an elder and don't go out during his "god's gift to you" week of activity you are essentially ignored. Essentially they are regional managers of a cultish, book publishing corporation, sent into the "retail outlets" twice a year to check on the Store manager (COBOE or other ass kisser) and the assistant manager (secretary or other major ass kisser).

These CO's are also not the poor, faithful brothers we think they are. If they get assigned to the right circuit i.e. somewhere in the Tri-State area of NYC they will clean up. Especially in the more affluent suburbs. I estimate based on what my wife forces me to give these yaya's when they come by that on average he will get anywhere from $400-600 just from our elders. Add to that the Minsterial Servants (especially prospective elders) and other publishers and he most likely rakes in $1000 for a week of b/s with us. thats 1 congregation in a circut of 14 or so. They have a choice appartment paid for that they live in, free utilities, gas, insurance, dry cleaning....you get the idea. Now granted this probably isnt the case for every CO in the world or in the U.S. but they do rotate so I am sure eventually they all get assigned to these certain areas at some point.

bottom line...screw all of them!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

During my pioneer school the CO lectured for a good hour why no true Christain should see Star Wars, I believe it was episode 2, that just because they were aliens doesn't change the fact on how violent the movies was....it was still killing and the most bloodiest movie ever. Apparently he has never seen any of the Alien or Predator movies. LOL. My parents have told me before I was born there was a CO who told people not to watch the movie Anne because it was a perverted movie, because of the old man adopting a young child, the old man clearly was a pedophile....How would the CO know? Takes one to know one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Reminds me of an elder on the BOE was counselled and bullied by the Cobe for using a Star Wars illustration in his pubic talk. A few weeks later the twat of a curcus over-sneer came and gave the same illo. Oh, how the Cobe preened and arse licked around the stupid c*nt of a CO.

Lauughable.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We had one, that was so arrogant that during an Elder/MS meeting [my husband was a MS at the time] he started talking about a young couple that had started dating in our KH- Bro was 26, sister was only 17. CO disapproved and looked directly at the bro's father and said "We have to think about what we're allowing in our household and not be taken in BLONDE HAIR & BIG BOOBS" of course that family immediately wrote a letter to the WTS and was condemned for it. But the cong was so in love with this CO, that when they left after 3 yrs they gave them a HUGE party and actually sang 'For he's a jolly good fellow' to him and his wife.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Wtf is wrong with Star Wars?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Pyramid Scheme- Your pompous ass sounds like ours, was his initials GF?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

never heard of him Punk, great that you informed the council though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit