Goodbye Guy...

enjoy your trip to the 'Magic Kingdom'!

In case you read this though... here are some 1975 quotes:
    http://www.freeminds.org/history/part4.htm

cheers
    artful

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I wonder if this guy is NYT masquerading.

If not, explore the world kid. You will learn alot if you expand your knowledge OUTSIDE of Watchtower literature.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

>>This will be my last post on this page.<<

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!! (three times for emphasis!)

And I had SO MUCH to say, uncomplainingly, of course.

Last post on THIS page............hmmmm, can we expect you to post on another page?

Bye-bye, Brother Hitandrun....

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• Satanus
  • Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Too bad Guy-something left already, he said:

"f you have the truth in your hand, then why aren't you boldly doing something about it?"

Because the mark of TRUE religion is knowing that it cannot be given, it can only be found.

Silverleaf

• Satanus
    Satanus

What is true religion, anyways?? Doesn't everyone have some truth fragments? Why is there an asumed responsibility for everyone who has a bit of truth to go around attempting to infect others w it? Can't we just share things like this w our friends?

There is no such things as a 'body of truth'. If there was, the wt doctrine wouldn't have changed 'bodies' totally as has the wt's. Russel's body of truth was deboned by rutherford. Rutherfords body of truth proved to be horseshit, and so was replaced w new parts by fred franz. Franz' 'body of truth' is in the process of decay/replacement by a new group.

Everyone has their own well, where truth can be found. It is within you. Jesus said something like that.

SS

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Why am I not out telling everyone about how I worship and what I believe, because, everyone is an individual and we all deserve to have unique ways of worship if we so choose. It is not up to me or anyone else to suggest what is the truth for another person. The truth is between that person and God. It is up to us as individuals to take responsibility for our spirituality and make that connection with our inner spirit and ultimately with God. Going and knocking on someones door and sharing with them your truth is not going to help that person find their truth, it is an individual journey, and yes it can be celebrated as a group with others (even if you do not have the same spiritual paths) but all in all spirituality is an individual journey

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Hmm one word comes to mind.. BRAINWASHING..it is amazing what some peole will actually believe, as long as it is handfed to them and they dont have to go out of their way... How sad...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I wonder if this guy is NYT masquerading

Probably not. It's just an example of JW "unity".

--
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

• D8TA
    D8TA

Guyferna:
    *cough*Sounds-like-MavMan*coughs*

D8TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit